Vehicles?

Vehicles?

I know its an RPG, but still, will there be any?

:brows:

There better be! I mean, it's a modern setting, it needs some sort of vehicles, maybe not drivable but vehicles must be in the game, swooshing by. Anyway, Thorton looks like the type of guy who drives a black Ducati, that would be cool :p

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Personally, I find most vehicles in games an annoyance - their control schemes are often weird and they don't really provide you with huge bags of fun. I mean, I loved Halo vehicles for example, but that's because the controls were decent and you were basically just running over people and aliens. HL2 had this 10-minute boat sequence that was boring as heck.

Halo? Vehicles? Controls? Decent? Did we play the same game? <self - censored>

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Everytime I tried to drive a vehicle in Halo, the stupid thing behaved like it was on ice.. and gravity was one tenth of earth gravity. I usually ended up upside down within 30 seconds. But it was acceptable since it's a science fiction game. It would have been horrible if the same physics had been in a GTA game though.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Halo? Vehicles? Controls? Decent? Did we play the same game? <self - censored>

Oh, they weren't realistic or consistent or anything like that. And in single player, it was a pain because, well, it's not meant for 'sensible' driving or, uh, controlled driving. But in MP it did the job, which is go around like a maniac flattening things, well.

As far as I know, at least one designer is fond of cars/bikes. Coincidently, his name start with J. There is a great chance that the game go after typical 007 male fantasy factors - cars, guns and women. The question is how well they are implemented. If it is going to be done poorly, probably nobody want them. Well, at least, I cannot expect this level of realism.

Yeah, if there isn't a parachute level I'm not even going to buy this game.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Has anyone here ever played a game where motorcycles handled well? NOT BLOODY LIKELY!!

Skip the motorcycles, but bring me Citroen love.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

As we know , hammer 4 will released in 2010. If we could drive it in game....

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget