Youtube Comments

walkerguy

Go to youtube and find some random comments that are terrible. Whoever has the best one- ahem I mean worst- I'll buy them a Twinkie and mail it. Yay!

I saw this picture somewhere else on OE forums...

youtube.png

I'll start with three (3) random comments that are very stupid.

1) omg i love this well dun and u should c my room not even funny like horse central

2) i luw this video. who is the retard who asked did u make this. moron

3) the whte gurl is hot

Theres worser ones though...

Twitter | @Insevin

Step A: Go to youtube

Step B: Ctrl+C first comment you see

Step C: Ctrl+V and post it here

Step D: ????

Step E: Profit

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I like them for the music and what they believe. A country should contain it's own people. It's leaks in people mixing that causes terrorism and whatever in the first place, are we not allowed to be proud of our country ? Without Pakistani's and what not basterdizing our soil.

oh tyhank you, rubberjohnnyface, that is so very relevant and interesting

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I stopped reading comments in youtube a while ago. So thanks for posting the best here, and special thx2th3 op for making posts in this and other threads on a similar niveau :p

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

my post corcerned a video that was basicly just a picture of an aobum cover over a track by Norkturnal Mortum called Goat Horns.

Heck, even if I can't write properly I can very well attest for intelligence over the intenrnets!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

"Go to youtube and find some random comments that are terrible. Whoever has the best one- ahem I mean worst- I'll buy them a Twinkie and mail it. Yay!

Theres worser ones though"

Oh wait, that's not from Youtube.

Yeah what I said is pretty stupid. So far you've got the best one. Ready for your twinkie?

Twitter | @Insevin

As i expected, now I'm looking for bad comments I can't find any.

Re: Martin Luther King discussing JFK's assassination.

"Martin king was amaing and anyone who has anything to say about him thats bad should be hung. R.I.P

its so ****ed up what happen to both of them! BUT bad ones like bush and clinton stay around....Go figure....Anyone who trys to makea good change. Notice that? CUZ CORRUPT! **** the usa i wish i was born in ****in ampsterdamn or suttin

RON PAUL 2008!!!!!"

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

my post corcerned a video that was basicly just a picture of an aobum cover over a track by Norkturnal Mortum called Goat Horns.

Heck, even if I can't write properly I can very well attest for intelligence over the intenrnets!

love that song o:)

and i still quickly glance through the comments on youtube. you do occasionally find some really funny ones

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Oh yeah, songs/music videos tend to generate the best laughs or the greatest facepalms

i **** your genation ok

not that funny, but what the hell is genation

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The comment si gone now, but i tried to find one where I got into a slanging match with a neonazi. He had some choice comments ending by accusing me of being a "mud soldier". He asked which "mud unit" I fought with, and I replied Royal Engineers, the oldest professional fighting force on the planet. o:)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Musopticon?: Huh, I'm not sure but probably you misunderstood, my comment was not directed at you specifically, but at the topic in general.

Anyway, I couldn't help but read the comments on youtube now that this topic has started. Damn! Anyway, found this sample of high IQ:

[some answer about latin lyrics in a Tristania song]

no way. they never publish the latin/choirs lyrics :)

[reply]

jajaja why not? are from the kkk?

ohh my god they nevr publish in spanish jajaja nazy fanboy.

Not publishing foreign language lyrics (never mind the fact that English is a foreign language for them too)? --> Nazis!

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Sorry, my post wasn't pointed at your either. I just felt like adding to the seeming lack of information value, thanks to my drunken musing, my first post had. You just happened to post before me.

kirottu said:

Thou art KING

HAIL YE FOR IT IS YE THAT MAKES THY FEEL um... GREAT

anyways I know I'm the flying fool put I just wanted to know that I stopped flying to sit down on a branch and watch your VIDS!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo

Uh...

Edited by SilentScope001

I thought this thread was about worst comments and not videos? :down:

Because that is just horrible.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"