Xbox 360 Revolutions

Nick_i_am

But that's like losing money. Unless you sold it back at the same price you bought it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, but that's how the boulder rolls up hill. Only lost $10 on it since I bought it on sale at Best Buy for $40 and sold it at Gamestop for $30.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Lost Planet Colonies

lpc.jpg

There are new rules, including PvE, and the ability to play as Akrid.

New maps.

New chars, incl. a female.

New weapons.

Time trial mode and score attack for the bosses of the single player game.

That screen of multiple players attacking/hooking on that giant Akrid is awesome. Depending on how extensive the PvE is, this could be pretty cool.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Anyone else notice the new downloadable ME content? Someone should buy it and let me know if it's worth the five clams.

Um... It is.

*hides*

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Gameplay length mileage will vary. Some people were able to beat it in 40 minutes, others took 2 hours. I took about the listed 90 minutes, but I was playing on hardcore mode with a level 42 Vanguard.

It's a bonus "storyline", sort of. Big asteroid headed towards Earth's second biggest colony (or something), commanded by some alien race (or something) and you've gotta blow it up (or something) and the day. It's bigger and deeper then most of the sidequests in the game, which are usually go here-->kill this guy.

Edited by Krookie

Extra planet with some new quests? How does it compare to existing content?

Not as good as the main story line planets but it is higher quality than the usual UCW side missions.

Hardcore? C'mon Hades...I beat it on Insanity.

I just unlocked insanity, okay.

Mass Effect's Bring Down the Sky is more like Oblivion's Knights of the Nine (though not as long) than its Horse Armor.

How is Ace Combat 6?

I would like to get a hold of a good space combat sim, something along Freelancer, for the XBox 360. It looks like Ace Combat 6 is the closest equivelent.

Edited by Sand

It's a great series if you like the gameplay, and AC6 easily has the most refined gameplay of the series.

People who are new (espessally those who are used to FPSs) seem to have trouble getting into it, but as far as its style of game goes its unquestionably top of the heap.

The gameplay runs a sort of middle ground between arcade and realism which will probably annoy some people, but makes perfect sense on the console and it's pretty much my favorate PvP game. Even 2v2 games are awsome while you dodge missles trying to get a clean shot off at the zippy zoomy hostiles.

The actual campain is weak, for the series, but still highly satisfying, with multiple objectives in each mission that require multiple playthroughs for the perfectionist. More so considering the new 'ACE OF ACES' DLC that completely changes the mission layouts.

Really all I can do, ultimately, is recomend the demo and say 'if you enjoy that, you'll cirtainly enjoy the full game', but if you only care about the single player then i'd recomend getting it cheap.

EDIT: Yeah, space sims are kind of dead. There is one for the 360 by Square, 'Project Sylpheed' but it's not very good.

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Hmmm... I'll go try the demo then.