Top 5 most BADASS US presidents

Meshugger

Read and behold

/salutes to Teddy.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Wow, that's serious deal of badassery.

Teddy ftw

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

We need more presidents like these guys.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Just a few corrections,

With JFK they did not tell the whole story. The island he led his men to was held by the Japanese and he had to keep them hidden for 3 days before rescue. Badass!

Andrew Jackson was call "Old Hickory" because he was inflexible in mind and opinion. Once he made up his mind what he was going to do you could just go to hell if you did'nt like it.

Teddy Roosevelt was the greatest President this county has ever had and is in my opinion the quintessential American. I wish we had him today.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

We need more presidents like these guys.

You really would not want JQA back. He was a pretty ineffective caretaker president. Besides being John Adams son he wan't known for much. His best accomplishments came after he left office.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

At least we can agree we need more Teddies!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

My favorite Teddy Roosevelt event that was not mentioned:

Teddy was at a western salloon. He sat down at one of the bar stools, dressed like a banker, spectacles, suit, top hat etc.

A tough cowboy wont have any sissies in the bar so he walks up to Teddy and starts insulting him. Teddy proceeded to beat the crap out of the cowboy.

http://www.who2.com/presidentswhoslugged.html

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

Another thing the article forgot about Teddy: Before entering office he had been awarded the Medal of Honor (the highest a civil person can get) and later got the Nobel peaceprize.

As Guard Dog said, he is THE american and symbolises everything that is good and right about the USA.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

We need to clone Teddy!

If they're so BADASS why are they dead?

Because each one was defeated single handedly by...

CHUCK NORRIS!

Since you brought it up Sand, here is an interesting OT note. Did you know Chuck Norris has become involved in politics? He has been working in Huckabees campaign and has even been tossed around as a potntial running mate for Huckabee. Of course, that was before Huck was all but eliminated. It might have been worth it just for the talk and forum fodder.

Thomas Sowell

58 historians interviewed by C-SPAN in 2000 came up with this (history hasnt changed in 8 years BTW) ;)

my favs are lincoln and FDR, then washington

BEST

1-lincoln

2-fdr rooselvelt

3-washington

4-teddy roosevelt

5-truman

6-wilson

7-jefferson

8-kennedy

9-eisenhower

10-lyndon johnson

WORST

1-buchannan

2-andrew johnson

3-pierce

4-harding

5-W harrison

6-tyler

7-fillmore

8-hoover

9-Ulysses grnat

10-arthur

Susan Page "Putting Presidents in Their Place" USA Today interview with CSPAN historians (2/21/00)

Twitter | @Insevin

You can't put Eisenhower below Truman!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Top ten most badass presidential contenders? i.e. people who ran for Prez and failed?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Top ten most badass presidential contenders? i.e. people who ran for Prez and failed?

Im directing attention to the topic. The only thing off is that I got a list of 10 best prez and a list of 10 crap prez not 5 best prez like it looks like topic about. I didnt read any posts cause I thought it self explanatory what is there a hidden catch to this topic?

Twitter | @Insevin

I meant it could be a good continuation of the topic. An evolution if you will.

-Elwood Blues

I meant it could be a good continuation of the topic. An evolution if you will.

Hows about this?

VICE PRESIDENTS WHO RAN FOR PREZ whether after norm president was out or die, reisgn, etc

~put in order of "best" how you will~

Truman-Won

Alben Barkley-Lost

Nixon-Won

Lyndon Johnson-Won

Hubert H-Lost

Agnew/Ford-Lost

Rockefeller-Lost

Mondale-Lost

Bush dad-Won

Dan Quayle-Sought part nomination (lost)

Al Gore-Lost

Twitter | @Insevin