Stargate Atlantis - Poll

walkerguy

Don't be ridiculous. No-one makes women colonels. *ducks flaming bra*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yeah, a major babe!

I'm just kidding. I don't thinks she's really all that attractive.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah she was a Major in SG-1. Lt. Col. John Sheppard (Atlantis, Joe Flanigan) used to be a Major too, but that was still Atlantis. I'd be very careful, Walsingham. Oh damn! Flaming panties! :o *ducks as it heads toward Walsingham* I'm off to find that Travelers chick, cya! :brows:

Twitter | @Insevin

I love any episode where Weir puts some military jerk in his place and reminds him who's in charge of Atlantis.

That and the one when McKay and Beckett kissed.

ATLANTIS SPOILERS!!!

:) Thats called "Duet" where some Luitenant or whatever got caught in McKay's body after idiot Zelinka got both their minds stuck together after a sorry butt* rescue from a wraith dart culling storage module. The female Lt. part of McKay made out with Dr. Beckett. Later, Doctor Beckett MD was lost for a long time and was replaced by ???? (real name Jewel Staite). Beckett will be rescued in The Kindred Prt 1 this friday (source: commercials). Weir, who I like A LOT more than Col. Carter (Tapping) was captured by Replicators, MIA.

Twitter | @Insevin

SG-1 > Atlantis;

Firefly > Atlantis;

BS:G > Atlantis;

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles > Atlantis;

Case dismissed.

Everyone Loves Raymond -> Atlantis.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Next Episode: The Kindred, Part 2 * FRIDAY FEB 29 10 EST / 9 CEN

desktop_02_1152.jpg

SG-1 > Atlantis;

Firefly > Atlantis;

BS:G > Atlantis;

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles > Atlantis;

Case dismissed.

Everyone Loves Raymond -> Atlantis.

Walsingham I'm surprised to hear that kind of talk, but I do find your addition mildly amusing. Hope Carter's garments didn't catch you on fire. :lol:

Edited by Fionavar

Twitter | @Insevin

My take is...

Old Doctor Who>New Doctor Who

New Doctor Who>Terminator

Terminator>BSG

BSG>Atlantis

Atlantis>Bionic Woman

Bionic Woman>SG1

SG1>Flash Gordon

Flash Gordon>Knight Rider

Anyhoot, my favorite episode is "Sateda." Back when they return to Ronon's home planet. I just like it how Shepherd refers Ronon as Chewie.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Walkerguy, SG Atlantis is total pants. None of the characters except Col. Carter make any bloody sense.

-Elwood Blues

:rolleyes: Well I would pack up and go to the Atlantis forums but its quite stunning hearing the utter distaste of this show. You must wonder how people like me are sane and functioning in society. I just see more in the show that others I suppose. The egypt thing you're talking about is SG-1, which is actually considered to be better than Atlantis and less "goofy". If we could get some fans rather than random commenters I'd be happy.

Not that anyone cares but Atlantis new episode is coming Friday, March 7 at 10 EST/9 CEN USA.

Twitter | @Insevin

Thread pruned a bit of the worst offenders (to which I shamefully count myself).

I would suggest that people who have an interest in Stargate Atlantis contribute to this thread. Either reading it, adding to it and if not, either leave it alone or express it in a more constructive way :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It's getting better now. I think Season 4 was, on average, a lot better. For obvious reasons (SG1 is finished).

Although it'll be interesting to see what happens to clone-Weir/repli-Weir considering she saved a group of rogue replicators, but refuses to star in season 5.

Personally I never liked Weir myself. I thought she was played by a very bad actor, and her personality was just plain **** (black/white, but would give into pressure at the drop of a hat).

I like the show but haven't been able to watch much since the second season. I think I've caught bits of the third, but apparently there are lots of cast changes after that and I'm not sure I want to investigate - Stargate SG-1 didn't really survive its cast changes, and that's with actors (Ben Browder and Claudia Black) that I really quite like.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I thought the cast changes weren't too dire (for SG1). Mitchell filled his role pretty smoothly and Vala actually brought something extra to the show, rather than being a filler tag-along.

But there were times when I wasn't sure if I was watching Farscape or Stargate.

My take is...

Old Doctor Who>New Doctor Who

New Doctor Who>Terminator

Terminator>BSG

BSG>Atlantis

Atlantis>Bionic Woman

Bionic Woman>SG1

SG1>Flash Gordon

Flash Gordon>Knight Rider

Old BS:G or New BS:G? It matters!

Also, Terminator is awesome!

manthing2.jpg

Thread pruned a bit of the worst offenders (to which I shamefully count myself).

I would suggest that people who have an interest in Stargate Atlantis contribute to this thread. Either reading it, adding to it and if not, either leave it alone or express it in a more constructive way :lol:

Hey People ^ ^ ^

What ?

You are one annoying son of a motherless goat.

I mean, yes, I did tease a bit, but in a positive manner. I guess finesse is just lost on some people.

Ha! Use your finesse for a better purpose then.

It's getting better now. I think Season 4 was, on average, a lot better. For obvious reasons (SG1 is finished).

Although it'll be interesting to see what happens to clone-Weir/repli-Weir considering she saved a group of rogue replicators, but refuses to star in season 5.

Personally I never liked Weir myself. I thought she was played by a very bad actor, and her personality was just plain **** (black/white, but would give into pressure at the drop of a hat).

I like Weir a lot. I dislike Carter from SG-1 who took Wier's place when she was lost. Her acting and personality was annoying, not Wier's.

Besides that, only Dr. Beckett was switched out with whats-her-name (real name Jewel Staite). That change went smoothly. The following contains a spoiler. Dr. Beckett's clone comes in The Kindred (aired 2 weeks ago). He gets put in stasis until they can cure his weak-clone disease thing.

Twitter | @Insevin

Robert Picardo's character takes the lead position next season. :(

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

walkerguy: Yeah which is bull****. Stargate is stretching the truth more and more when it comes to science and technology, as time goes on. It pisses me off (especially Atlantis).

I mean they just made up the lame excuse that Michael replicated Beckett's thoughts. ****ing lame as.

At least the electronic transferral of a mind has some sort of basis (however flawed, considering the fundamentally unknowable nature of the human brain as the sum of inputs of a set of vastly complex interlinked neural nets, among other things).

And why don't the macro-replicators in Ark of Truth spontaneously reassemble like in days of old? I mean, it make more sense, but still it's a plot hole.

Edited by Krezack