Stargate Atlantis - Poll

walkerguy

Krezack, watch your tone and your go around of the filter system. You also make it seem as if the 'Walkerguy:' is a quote. Anyway, this is a Stargate Atlantis fan thread, not an insultathon. Take your petty script hole argument and trash it, cause everything has a script hole, plot hole, whatever. The current season is closing soon and amends will be made. It is simple sci-fi creativity to invent stories about technology that doesn't exist at the level in the story. Whether or not they do "well" at it means nothing. Beckett is also not a replicator, genious. He is a clone, poorly made. Make sure your knowledge is up-to-date. :shifty:

Twitter | @Insevin

Krezack, watch your tone and your go around of the filter system. You also make it seem as if the 'Walkerguy:' is a quote. Anyway, this is a Stargate Atlantis fan thread, not an insultathon.

I don't think he 'go around' the filters, but I would probably suggest a little less profanity anyway. Oh, and try and keep the personal bits out of it (goes for everybody). It *is* possible, I've done it myself before.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Closed on request. Let's see if a fresh start, if Walkerguy is interested in creating a new thread, will have a more constructive and civil life cycle.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein