What you did today ...

Fionavar

Tasers aren't toys.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Vote for me!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I went to school today. One of the worst days of my freakin entire life, not really but then again every day is a horrible day of my life so i mean I guess I've come at a crossroads of sorts becuase it's either hey jump off a bridge while intoxicated with copious amounts of alcohol and prescription drugs and hope the overdose happens before I hit the ground or I just tough it out like usual and do this retarded communications class. It's not even that I'm afraid of doing the whole speech thing in front of people, that doesn't bother me, I'm just a chronic nervous disaster for no apparent reason all the time. One day, these damned nerves will kill me and it'll be great.

Other than that I bought my books and currently I'm looking for a 5th class that will fill my schedule. Of course the anthropology class I was looking forward to taking, since it's on Friday, is full and my fortunately for me my school is a lousy pos and offers basically nothing else to take so invariably I am screwed yet again. And to top things off my mouse has all the sudden taken a liking to not freakin working on a mousepad, no matter how many I try, and instead prefers my filthy desk. I can conclude that it'll probably die in a few days from aids and I'll have to fork over another 35 bucks for some high tech gamer mouse that I never use any of the functions on.

On the bright side I figured that I can complete school in about 2 and a half years or 3 depending on if I start taking 5 classes each semester and take summer school, which is nice.

I also have the sneaking suspicion that I have a brain aneurysm.

:catandnotthe...."feminine"one:

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Guest The Architect

Ever the bearded New Age traveller aren't ya Shryke? ;)

Don't tase me bro!

@theslug is awesome.

Edited by The Architect

Tase your nads. :)

Resistance only makes me more, *pause* "excited." ;)

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I had friends over and we gamed. My wizard was actually effective in combat for a change. WOO HOO!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Minding that never, Archie.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I skipped a class this morning, and am considering skipping my next class.

What do you mean by that?

Skipping class

just about to head home from work

only doing a half day coz i'm coming back in tonight to do the graveyard

kinda scared to leave the building. i just know Tigranes is gonna be waiting round the corner to run me over.... o:)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I spent like 4 hours doing two homework assignments that should have taken half the time for my two econ classes. Damn citations and stuff, I hate 'em. I'm getting ready to finish the second one off in a little bit then starting my accounting homework as well. In other news my friend wants to hook me on zannix and while deep relaxation and increased concentration is something I desperately need and I should probably be prescribed the stuff already I don't morally accept prescription pills unless it's for a "real" condition. Being miserable is a way of life you have to accept, not becoming some drugged out invalid who shys from reality.