Xbox 360 Reloaded

Bokishi

That's wicked great!

Jags and I were just discussing how our new team may look. I seem to have sold him on the M60+ grip, and he even took home the top score in one round! Now the OE clan (which I thought could also stand for 'Oppressing Everyone!') features two M60 troops, playing side by side. That way Nick and Llyranor can do their run around/fighting thing, Krookie can snipe, and Jags and I creep up slowly on the sides. This is going to be good, I tells you, good!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'll have this game this weekend

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hey, I was the one using the M60 with grip first. It's by far my most used/effective weapon. That doesn't mean I don't run and gun with it in semi-close range anyway.

Or I would, if I hadn't exchanged my 360 for a PS3 last week. Resistance online is grreat!

How's Undertow, anyway? Nick, tell Jigs to download it if I haven't already.

Devil May Cry 4 demo is supposedly coming out. Get that. Tell Jigs to get it, Nick, if I haven't already.

And you can shut the crap up, pixies.

/hades

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Yeah, i'd heard that the DMC4 demo was coming soon, i'll get it as soon as I see it.

What's this "soon"? Is out.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Aww hell, Bok, Pixies says he's getting this game as well, so you won't be going through boot camp alone. Besides, the rest of us will cover your backs until you level up some.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.