Xbox 360 Reloaded

Bokishi

I can be folded for convenience

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Pixie in a Box! I wonder if there is a happy meal toy inside. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Awww Sand, you're offline now. We were just going to invite you to play some team deathmatch with Nick, Llyranor and meself on CoD4.

I work tonight so I am sleeping. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping... :p

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I'll be away for a month. No 360 till then.

It's a race between Krook and me in terms of who'll be back on the box the soonest. You're going down, prettyboy. Memento Mori.

Memento Mori.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Hahahahaha

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I finally reached level 45 a few days ago in halo 3. Yaaay.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

So I braved playing CoD4 without any of my teammates last night (thanks for the backup!) and tested out some of Nick and Llyranors' suggestions. No more UAV jammer and Martyrdom. I switched to deep impact and some other bullet damage thing. Wouldn't you know, it worked? I had a really good round where I was camped outside the enemies respawn point :sorcerer: with my M60 and shot them all threw the walls. Good times, good times.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Good stuff, deep impact can be awsome, you'd be suprised some of the stuff that you can shoot though when it's combined with a heavy weapon.

Shooting through objects decreases the damage that your shots do, so the added bullet damage really helps here too.

Hadescopy.jpg

The real problem with the M-60, I found, is that while grips are freaking essential for LMGs, the M-60s iron sights are so constrictive that I couldn't see crap when shooting.

If you find this a problem, try switching to the PRD.

Hadescopy.jpg

I saw that earlier today and had a nerdgasm. The transition from the old NES game graphics to the new rendition, especially with the music support, made me gush.

I hope there's combo moves in co-op.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Bionic Commando kicked ass! Now if they only do this for Battletoads.