Xbox 360 Reloaded

Bokishi

Live also needs better Fighting, Space, and Sports games.

Seriously.

Hey, if you morons like fighting games, get Virtua Fighter 5, it's supposedly the best 3D fighter in years. I don't usually play the genre, but the game is pretty awesome. If you meant beat-em-ups, XBLA has at least a decent selection from old arcade/console titles.

I agree with space games. There needs to be a space sim (that uses the Ace Combat 6 flightstick). Maybe if Lucasarts wasn't a steaming pile of Hades nowadays, we'd get something. Or a mech sim. Like Steel Battalion 2 ^___^

We need to play more NHL 2008 co-op.

I'm liking this Casserole game. >_<

I still think Live should have some board games like Monopoly or Risk.

If you guys like board games, you should try Catan (XBLA). I have the real board version, and it's pretty nice (economy/trading-based). If it doesn't turn out to be the free game, it might be something worth getting, if we're all willing to invest in it.

Also, try the Culdcept Saga (will be a budget-priced retail game - not XBLA). It's a mix of Monopoly and M:TG (or whatever other card game). It's awesome.

You guys should also try Puzzle Quest (XBLA). It's a mix of Hexic with RPG elements, and it works masterfully. Arguably one of the best games last year. There's also 1v1 online. I don't have it since I already have the DS version, but Nick has it.

The beauty of Live is that you can just simply try the demos of all these games.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Highly unlikely, even though that'd be nice.

If it's anything like the last free game they handed out (a great overlooked game - Carcassonne), then it could be pretty nice. Something like Catan would be very cool.

I think I like Carcassonne so much because it's such a nice contrast to all the fps we end up playing online.

Oh, and next time we play it, Llyranor, the kid gloves are off!!

Bring it on. I'll keep mopping the floor with you for as long as you want.

EDIT: Also, we should change our clan to MCA!

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

Indeed Nick, it was glorious

as was sending Hades invites

. :-

Invites I would have accepted if...

1: I had the game.

2: Wasn't at work.

My roommate thinks that Kyyyyle (who I assume is Krookie) is one messed up bugger.

I just can't wait till I can take you guys on in CoD4. I'll die so fast it will make your head spin. >_<

:o

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Awww Nick you missed out on some deathmatch action this morning. Plus we played Carcassonne!! And nearly made it to the last level on TMNT.

haha, Llyranor and I finished that a little while ago, but dead teammates stopped us getting the achevement.

We need to work for victory.

Hadescopy.jpg

Why does he think I'm messed up? Unless that wasn't you that I was sending voice messages too!

You guessed it. :lol:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Well then he was pretty weird himself.

You guessed it. :lol:

kyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyle

hahahahahahaha!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

When I used to play Jedi Academy on live, they called me Ther On Man.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Live also needs better Fighting, Space, and Sports games.

Seriously.

Hey, if you morons like fighting games, get Virtua Fighter 5, it's supposedly the best 3D fighter in years. I don't usually play the genre, but the game is pretty awesome. If you meant beat-em-ups, XBLA has at least a decent selection from old arcade/console titles.

I agree with space games. There needs to be a space sim (that uses the Ace Combat 6 flightstick). Maybe if Lucasarts wasn't a steaming pile of Hades nowadays, we'd get something. Or a mech sim. Like Steel Battalion 2 ^___^

We need to play more NHL 2008 co-op.

I'm liking this Casserole game. :lol:

I still think Live should have some board games like Monopoly or Risk.

If you guys like board games, you should try Catan (XBLA). I have the real board version, and it's pretty nice (economy/trading-based). If it doesn't turn out to be the free game, it might be something worth getting, if we're all willing to invest in it.

Also, try the Culdcept Saga (will be a budget-priced retail game - not XBLA). It's a mix of Monopoly and M:TG (or whatever other card game). It's awesome.

You guys should also try Puzzle Quest (XBLA). It's a mix of Hexic with RPG elements, and it works masterfully. Arguably one of the best games last year. There's also 1v1 online. I don't have it since I already have the DS version, but Nick has it.

The beauty of Live is that you can just simply try the demos of all these games.

Awesome. I'll seriously look out for those, Llyr.

Still, a pity's there's no excuse to wipe off the 3" layer of industrial dust currently residing upon my flightstick. Thanks again Lucas Arts.

manthing2.jpg

If you want something to use a flightstick for on the 360, get Ace Combat 6. It's an arcadey-ish flight action game, not a sim. But playing it with the flightstick is awesome. The multiplayer is loads of fun.

Though, you'd have to get a 360 flightstick for it. The bundle runs at about 140-150 bucks. I easily found it worthwhile, though. The game plays so differently with it. In any case, try the demo.

Hadescopy.jpg