The Music Thread

Gorth

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Fresh.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Pink Floyd - Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

Best. Song. Title. Ever.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest The Architect

Pink Floyd - Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

Edit: What the hell? This is really... trippy. I can see why it has such a title.

Edited by The Architect

Basically it's just Roger Waters going crazy. No instruments, just him clapping hands, babbling insensically and making those weird trademark screams of his.

Pink Floyd -

Which is frankly ****ing awesome. From all of their psychedelic pieces this is best and definetly best early era song until Meddle album

Water's trademark screaming at its finest around 3 minutes mark :lol:

When I was younger this song freaked me out.

"Down, down. Down, down. The star is screaming.

Beneath the lies. Lie, lie.

Careful, careful, careful with that axe, Eugene.

The stars are screaming loud."

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Best. Song. Title. Ever.

That's pretty good, but I prefer Charle Mingus for whacked-out song titles: (And for the music recorded under said titles)

"E's Flat Ah's Flat Too"

"All the Things You Could Be By Now If Sigmund Freud's Wife Was Your Mother" (which was based on the chord progression of the standard "All the Things You Are")

"Don't be Afraid, the Clown's Afraid, Too"

"The Shoes of the Fisherman's Wife Are Some Jive-Ass Slippers"

Hah, those are indeed great :(

I seem to be on Floydian swing currently so...

Pink Floyd - Pigs (Three Different Ones)

Animals; nihilism and misanthropism at its best. Dogs, Pigs and Sheep, they're all great, bland and dark pieces!

Hey you, Whitehouse

ha ha charade you are

You house proud town mouse

ha ha charade you are

You're tying to keep our feelings off the street

You're nearly a real treat

All tight lips and cold feet

And do you feel abused?

You gotta stem the evil tide

And keep it all on the inside

Mary you're nearly a treat

Mary you're nearly a treat

But you're really a cry

Ah, the good ol' stab at Mary Whitehouse.

Edited by Xard