Well not quite KotOR MMORPG verified but...

I would also like to point out that 50 million Nintendo DS's have been sold, to be compared to 13 million Xbox 360s. So, there's ready potential for more people to care about Sonic RPG than Mass Effect.

Holy ****, are you serious?

Fascinating bit of information: More people own Nintendogs for the Nintendo DS than own an Xbox 360. (more copies sold, maybe significant numbers of people bought multiple copies?)

Though the numbers I have for that may be old. Perhaps it has changed.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

KOTOR MMORPG would be a fat mistake

period o:)

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

KOTOR MMORPG would be a fat mistake

period >_<

As of right now, yes. The storyline isn't developed enough, yet. Maybe later it could work

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I'm going to go out on a limb here. Guessing that the game that L.A. & Bioware are working on is defiantly Knights Of The Old Republic 3: What ever sub-title... Because one there is not anything stating that the game that L.A. & Bioware are working on is A MMORPG. the only thing indicated is that they are working on a project together. On top of that Jennifer Hale is doing the voice over for Commander Shepard (Female) So she is already there hopefully doing Bastila Shan's Voice overs as well. The other reasoning is that at the Bioware site under what games are being developed the list reads, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO), Sonic DS, Next Gen Game & Lucas Arts/Bioware Interactive product. Plus Wikipedia has the MMORPG as being modeled after a Hero's engine & from what I read is that one of the Character classes in These Hero's games is a Cat Spices like in many other MMORPGs like Ever Quest & the cat like spices was compared to the Cat like spices in The Elder Scroll series. I would bet that the Next Gen Game is going to Be this Jade Empire 2 I read was being developed. So I would also guess that the MMORPG is likely to be a Fantasy based game. Bioware probably would not list the MMORPG as separate from the game L.A. & they are working on. If it was the same thing, they probably would have just inducted that they are working together on a game.

Now the last rumor I read about was that A guy, Knows A guy, That knows a guy who herd that Bioware wight be bringing up a web sight with one of these games featured after the launch of Mass Effect. So I guess we will see if that even happens....

If your going to go out. You'ot to go out Hysterically. HA, HA, HA, HA, HA.... HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA...

NO ONE BETTER DISPUTE MY PUDD'EN!!!HarleyQuinn.jpg

I would also like to point out that 50 million Nintendo DS's have been sold, to be compared to 13 million Xbox 360s. So, there's ready potential for more people to care about Sonic RPG than Mass Effect.

Holy ****, are you serious?

DS has been out longer than the 360 thats y more copys have been sold...

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

Doesn't matter much. Sales rate of DS compard to 360's = crushing defeat for 360. As it is with Wii.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)