Movember

Shryke

any of you fellow forumites taking part in this noble endeavour?

for those of you who haven't heard of it, check it out here

was thinking if anyone's gonna do it, we could post progress pics throughout the month or something

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

well there's still a few older, more hirsute chums around here

i did it last year. had some rather impressive handlebars by the end of the month. not sure what i'm gonna go for this year though...

Fantastic idea, but sadly I'd have my ass handed to me on a silver tray if I tried at the moment.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

But it's the only way to get your ass back!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You grew rocks on your face?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

But it's the only way to get your ass back!

Oh, like I want it back. It may be pleasingly round, but it is really far too hairy to be attractive.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Just grow the mustache on your ass then. Problem solved.

• 1 year later...

i started fresh on the 1st, and it's starting to get there

the current girlfriend doesn't like it, but i told her that's just too bad. it's only for a month after all

I'm in that young lad becoming a man stage where I look 14 without facial hair but I look trailer trash if I grow it out for a week.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Didn't you start such a thread last year or the year before that already? Anyway, I'm never gonna let facial hair get in the way of kisses or food or other stuff one does with one's face, so no thanks :o

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

this is the thread i started last year :p

i figured just revive the old one rather than make a new one

and facial hair doesn't get in the way of kisses at all :o

Hell, how blind I am, didn't look at the date and just nitpicked away :o

Doesn't get in the way? When I was a kid and my dad kissed me good night, it was always scratching my cheeks, and I usually kiss not as innocently as a father kisses his child, so I figured... :p

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

well i had a beard pretty much for the past 3 years and i've never had any problems

though i gotta admit, i do get more luck being cleanshaven :o

Guest The Architect

I need to grow my facial hair more than anything, to prevent looking like a 15 year old androgynous he looks extremely Shryke gay sort of guy. :shifty:

Just grow the mustache on your ass then. Problem solved.

:shifty::o:ermm: classic

I just keep a bit of stubble so i use a trimmer only, havent shaved in years. My skin is to sensitive, and this is much easier, plus i get rugged cool points for doing it so well!

Edited by Theseus

• 3 weeks later...

are there any pictures so we can make fun of you

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.