http://www.lucasartsbioware.com/ - Kotor MMO probably confirmed :(

Dagon

This doesn't prove a Kotor MMO at all... it doesn't even mention anything about star wars...

As i said, don't bother with these kind of announcements. Rumors about KotOR MMO have been for a while know, and this agreement just strengthens my suspicions. Even if it was something else, i would find it unlikely that Lucasarts would approach Bioware with something that wouldn't be Star Wars. Indiana Jones? Maybe, just maybe.

Howard the Duck MMO?

Marvel owns Howard the Duck. He made an appearance in the recent Army of Darkness vs. Marvel Zombies.

He ate Ash's brains.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'd kill for an American Graffiti game.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

hahaha :)

you sick person, bringing up stuff like that when it's never going to happen

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

BIO has updated their list of upcoming games, and it now lists *both* the MMORPG and the LA game which means they're likely not the same thing so it seems they are not working on a SW.KOTOR MMORPG.

Or are they?

R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

A Baldur's Gate MMO would be neat. If everyone got to be Bhaalspawn, it'd be like the Highlander!

Even though it didn't actually work that way.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Here's to hoping this is Gladius 2. :cat:

Now THAT would be a nice twist.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"