Xbox 360

Eh, the whole console vs. PC argument has been done to death. I just bought a new PC for quite a bit of money, but I also love my 360. They are very different beasts. If Sand wants a new PC, that's great. Hopefully he'll have the funds available someday to grab a 360 and join us on Live.

Oh, I can just see that. I log in on a game with you guys then all of a sudden, PK'ed. ;)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Okay, why do we have people talking about playing multiplayer with Sand in a 360 thread when he says he doesn't have a 360? This is the source of confusion for me.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The answer is probably related to you posting about you being confused in a thread about X-Box 360.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

There's a pretty good sized group on the 360 right now, and I'm having a blast playing with everyone. Llyr and I got killed in NHL 08 by some ringer this morning playing in team mode, and then Nick won a game of Carcassone against the two of us. The voice chat is solid, there are just a ton of classic games to play on Xbox Live Arcade, and there's usually someone online to get a game going with.

Oh snap I missed some hockey action!!

And I'm eager to see how I fare against you bastardos in Carcassone.

Is anyone going to be online tomorrow afternoon?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Okay, why do we have people talking about playing multiplayer with Sand in a 360 thread when he says he doesn't have a 360? This is the source of confusion for me.

Because if I do get some extra money, and the upgrades are to my satisfaction on my PC I might just get a XBox 360, but there has to be more than just one game on that console that I would want to play that isn't already on the PC.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Fable II, duh.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

There was a second game that was coming out that was making me consider getting the XBox 360 and that is Assassin's Creed but now I heard its going to be released on the PC. :thumbsup:

There was a second game that was coming out that was making me consider getting the XBox 360 and that is Assassin's Creed but now I heard its going to be released on the PC. :thumbsup:

I also hear it's fairly mediocre. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it on my Christmas list anymore.

Kor, the next game we play is huge! Series is knotted up 1-1. I was looking at the stats, and man, you basically blew me out in the 3rd. I think you had 20 shots.

One's bad game can be another's tuna casserole.

Edited by Sand

My associates on a private forum absolutely love Assassin's Creed. However, they're all playing the PS3 version.

I'm highly anticipating the PC version, myself.

I just wished Microsoft went ahead with their hybrid X Box360/PC model. I would grabbed that in a heartbeat.

Went ahead? You speak as if the plan existed anywhere but your imagination.

You really only have one link there. The other two cite the CNN/Money article as their source.

But, it does show that it's at least more than just your imagination.

Actually, the thing to look forward to is standardised console decks made in Taiwan for $50 in much the way that digiboxes are now.

That's going to be a few generations down the line though, at best, when console processing power hits critical mass (the ability for an average game to actually make a profit while having high enough production values to make good use of the consoles hardware).

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I also hear it's fairly mediocre. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it on my Christmas list anymore.

Kor, the next game we play is huge! Series is knotted up 1-1. I was looking at the stats, and man, you basically blew me out in the 3rd. I think you had 20 shots.

Yar, I should be around this evening some time if you're down for another match.

And I notice on my gamer profile I've had two people report me for 'unsportsmanlike conduct'. I want to say it was that bastard who I was teamed with on that last match of Rocket Race ( pardon the normal spelling), but my heart tells me it was Nick and Llyranor~~ :bat:

We need to play more Carcassonne.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.