Xbox 360

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Also, for those of you in North America (or anywhere, really, you just need to make a fake NA account), you can get Aegis Wing for free (if it's still available, actually, I'm not sure). It's a decent horizontal shoot-em-up for XBLA. Best features are 4p co-op and the ability to attach to each other to form megazords.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

It's a fracking hard sidescroller by the by.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My tag is pretty obvious, and it's also in my sig :D

It would be awesome to play a tourney in NHL 08. I know Krookie is still itching to get back at me for beating him 1-0 awhile ago. I'll get my headset out as well.

Do I need to buy Worms in order to play it online with you guys? I've got the demo currently, but I suppose I'll shell out a few bucks.

No worries, Krook. I made the exact same mistakes you did in the play through before you joined us. Except I was privy to being berated by Lly and Nick. They kept telling 'Don' to go get pizza, or stay out of the way. I, of course, thought they were talking about Jags, and not me. I did clue in eventually, but not soon enough of those two jerkfaces.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.