Xbox 360

Alrighty Pixie, I'll try.

The Arcade package comes with, well, arcade games. And that memory card, which is fine if you don't plan on getting Xbox Live. The only reason I say this is because if you do plan on getting Xbox Live, you'll be downloading demos and TV shows and what not, which takes up a lot of space. My 360 didn't come with a hard drive (the Core package), so I got a memory card and did fine. Then I wanted Xbox Live, so a year after I had bought my 360 I got a hard drive and Live.

It really comes down to weather or not you want Xbox Live, which is really the only reason I see you needing a hard drive. If you don't think you're getting Live anytime soon, grab the Arcade package and a sweet game and play that. Late on you can pick up a hard drive used, like I did, for $70.

So then 512 MB is enough to save game data? Also, is X-Box live for the 360 a monthly fee? Because if it is, I probably won't be using it any time soon.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

512MB isn't enough for saved games. Just use memory cards.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

So, is 512 MB's enough to save game data for a lot of games?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So, is 512 MB's enough to save game data for a lot of games?

I have only a few games and I've used up nearly 1GB... though Kotor saves take a lot of space.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Yeah, sorry for the double post, and after you already answered the question

Hades loves BIO. He buys all their games, plays them multiple times (even NWN OC a half dozen times minimum), enjoys them, then bashes them to be one of the 'cool kids' who hate someone that is popular to make themselves feel special, and elite.

I only bought NWN1 twice, Volourn, and that is because I gave my original copy as a gift. I have every intention of getting Mass Effect, once it is ported over to the PC. Besides I haven't bashed Bioware since the release of KotOR. Its been YEARS!

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

We gotta finish up that XML2 game, pixie.

Yeah, I was going to say we should just start playing Ultimate Alliance, but then I bought it, and no, we shouldn't. Legends II is much better in my opinion.

We gotta finish up that XML2 game, pixie.

Yeah, I was going to say we should just start playing Ultimate Alliance, but then I bought it, and no, we shouldn't. Legends II is much better in my opinion.

So true.

...But, Ultimate Alliance is one of the 2 free games that comes with the 360 these days, no? It might end up being a decent contingency if the 360's compatibility with XML2 is similar to the relationship between Hades & Alanschu.

manthing2.jpg

We have a relationship?!?!? o:)

WHEN THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN!?!?!? :o

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Yeah, I am fine with playing Iceman. I really like Iceman, and he's about the only character that I ould really want to play on Alliance. I'd just miss Sunfire is all.

If you buy a 360, try to get one made with the newer manufacturing process. They should be less disaster prone... I would put my vote down to pick up the full version. XBL silver is free, and allows for downloading all of the demos, as well as buying marketplace games, so if you have the hard drive, you'll be able to make lots of use of it without paying anything. Many XBox 360 owners seem to spend the first month or two just playing demos, and buying stuff from there.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

I have 14 games saved on my hd, that includes a couple xbla games, and saves from both 360 and xbox games. All up it takes 392 mb. I suppose then the arcade version would be fine as long as you don't want to play demos (or videos), which are often over 1 gig.

Wait, X-Box live is free?

I dunno, is there a lot of games that would be able to accomadate us? I'd hate for us to be a bunch of noobs playing Halo3 with the Krookster bailing us out all the time...until we accidentally throw grenades at him, of course.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'd like to stick-gren Bokster for lols sake.

If you ever decide to do something about this, throw me a yahoo(not Accept) and I'll hit it off with my pal's 360. Though you most likely have to bear us both, muhhah.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds