Talk about a bad day

Azure79

Today I worked.

One crisis after another.

Worked Late.

Took the train home.

YAY! Someone smashed the window of my car and stole my car stereo. Funny thing is the rear door was unlocked. ;)

I drive a beat up Hyundai Accent 2001 model. That car stereo must have looked mighty enticing.

Called police but they told me that they didn't come out for petty vandalism and told me to go home, get on the internet, download and fill out a crime report and send it in by mail.

Now I'll have to file a report, get my car to the service center, go through claims reporting, all that fun stuff.

Anyone know how much it costs to get a window repaired?

I remember reading about a guy who smashed a car window to get a stuffed toy on the back seat. 100% total lack of empathy with the owner.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I remember this guy died while hiking on vacation up here. His wife came up to get his belongings they recovered. Put the boxes on the back seat and while she was having dinner someone broke into the car and took everything.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I can't stand thieves.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

People are scum.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Most people are indeed scum.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I feel for you Azure79. Happened to my parents car quite a few years ago. Although the lowlifes didn't get anything for their efforts, the advertising that claimed it was hard to steal was right. The dash board (or should I say smash board) was in a pretty bad shape, but the car stereo had refused to budge.

I don't get it though, how much can a violently removed car stereo be worth to anyone? :)

You would think it would be easier to put the same effort into a regular job.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

What about those guys who just stroll down the road vandalising cars? Kicking off wing mirrors and scraping the paintwork. What's that all about?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Anger management?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Anger management?

Most likely. Poor sods.

-Elwood Blues

What about those guys who just stroll down the road vandalising cars? Kicking off wing mirrors and scraping the paintwork. What's that all about?

Thats what happens when you drink while pregnant.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Pregnant vandals?

-Elwood Blues

that was so funny not funny. How you changed the word "minority" to "majority" to change the meaning of his post!

gold crap!

Fixed.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Guest The Architect

That was so funny, how you changed the word "funny" to "not funny" and "gold" to "crap" to change the meaning of his post!

Gold!

Edited by The Architect

Pregnant vandals?

Yeah. You don't want to know what pregnanted those guys. Its like Lovecraft having a bad day. A LOVECRAFTIAN BAD DAY! ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :wacko:

>_<

I vandalized a few cars in my youth. In regards to vandalism over theft, I can tell you the root cause is one thing: boredom.

Theft is a different issue. Walsh showed curiosity over why they can't just put that effort into a regular job. Well, in some cases it's because they can't hold down a job. Much theft is drug abuse related.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Since I never vandalized anything in my youth I guess I was never bored. >_<

Since I never vandalized anything in my youth I guess I was never bored. >_

Because everyone reacts to the same situations in the exact same way.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Well, you are often given 3 choices, sometimes four or five if you have a high skill or ability score.

I can't stand thieves.

Just take away their chair.

Haw, haw, haw

Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.