Anime recommendations: Part 2

SteveThaiBinh

wait what, "deep"?

Pokemans > Animatrix

when it comes to deepness o:)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Animatrix had two enjoyable segments - the ghost house part and the absolutely superb animation about the runner, but otherwise I didn't find it very compelling. I guess the one where the school boy finds Neo is kinda passable.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Whether or not this can be truly called Anime is something to be discussed in another topic, in before you haters go all h8 on me.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Avatar was good overall however the last episode sucked. It was just way too dbzish and for me had a weird vibe that I didn't like. Plus a deus ex machina! Inappropriate use of an already crappy plot device.

It would be awesome if they made a new avatar series in a different time period but much more mature but that isn't going to happen. :)

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

• 1 year later...
A post almost two years in the making:

How is RahXephon? The lead isn't anything like Shinji Evangelionpants is he? ...because that dude sucks.

Neon Genesis Evangelion, as written by someone who isn't suffering from severe depression and quickly running out of budget.

Well, I guess I'll give that a shot (was kinda looking for a new mecha anime, or guys turning into giant monsters to slaughter each other).

But does anyone have a suggestion for something similar to Gundam (00 or chars counter attack are my favorite) and Full Metal Panic! ?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I know what Gundam/FMP is about, just never saw them.

If you couldn't laugh at Code Geass, then forget about Fafner. :aiee:

TTGL is crazy awesomeness made manifest (similar to Dante in DMC 4). This and Escaflown

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is the best thing that has happened to anime in years. It is not only a good MechaAnime or even Anime, it simply trancends into something that is a total celebration of everything that is good in this world.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy