The Music Thread

SteveThaiBinh

"The blackest coffee from the hills of Columbia!"

:brows:

Gir

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest Accept
Dammit! Accept's avatar is cooler than mine! >_<

Mael Mordha - Godless Commune of Sodom

:brows:

-----------------

Sahara Hotnights - Visit to Vienna

*headbangs in tact with the avatar*

Man, another avatar that's in rythm with everything I listen.

Dethklok - Awaken, Mustakrakish

Dethklok - Detharmonic

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Would only mean heartbreak for me (oooooooooh)

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Thats a sissy song, Pix.

Wilco ~ Company in My Back

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It's like a scavanger hunt! I've hidden all 40 lines of lyrics throughout the forum!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It's like a scavanger hunt! I've hidden all 40 lines of lyrics throughout the forum!

I found the part where you said "Oh, how I'll love you" as a comment on my profile. I thought you were threatening me. :)

To stay on topic, I am (appropriately) listening to:

Pixies -- La La Love You

Elis Regina -

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I found the part where you said "Oh, how I'll love you" as a comment on my profile. I thought you were threatening me. :)

Pixies -- La La Love You

That wasn't part of the scavenger hunt.

Pixies Live at the BBC version of Hey.

Pixies -- La La Love You

That wasn't part of the scavenger hunt.

I'm guessing "Forever, and ever, you'll stay in my heart" is. Either that or you want to boink me...

Carl Orff - Musica Poetica

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I can neither confirm or deny.

Tom Waits - Hoist that Rag.

The Sea and Cake ~ The Sporting Life

:dancing:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I just played Stubbs the Zombie, there was a part where you could pee on policemen and then eat their brains. And I couldn't stop thinking of you, Lou.

Kent - Bianca

kirottu said:

Ever since Enoch mentioned the spider-pig theme song, that's all I can listen to. It's really beautiful.

The Twilight Singers with Mark Lanegan - Live With Me

alcoholic chicks are cool

That was awesome.

kirottu said:

The Stone Roses - Fools Gold

Yeah, I've been listening to a few Ian Brown songs. There I finally cleared the air, I feel better. I don't have to hide anything anymore.

The Sea and Cake ~ The Sporting Life

Edited by Laozi