Best Ranged Blaster Character?

Since you're going ranged and blasters you would probably get best effect out of consular to start with - unless you really want the extra skillpoints from Sentinel.

Regarding your party - using another melee character will probably work, unless you need extra skills coming through. Handmaiden (assuming you're a male char) for the melee, and either Bao-Dur or T3 if you need skills (Bao-Dur is probably better since he's a better fighter).

HK cannot use melee weapons, he doesn't have the profiency, and cannot get it.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Guardian with marauder (i dont know if they get the extra two hand fighting feats but they get an attack bonus).

Guardians get access to higher ranks of weapon feats and get feats more often than other classes (making obtaining full close range, blaster and precise shot easier)

• 3 weeks later...

As for weapons:

If your going for pistols:

Two micro-pulse blasters

If your going for rifles:

Zersium Rifle for its upgrade options

pure rylith power cells if your using rapid shot

power pulsators if your using sniper shot

Mandalorian Chambers are best

Targeting or Accuracy Scopes (Depending how high your "to-hit" ratio is)

I personally like to use the Sonic Disruptor with an Accuracy Scope Mark IV (If I can find one, cant make'em)

Some Good Equipment to have would be:

Multispectral Target Assessor (just Target Assessor if you can't afford all the required feats)

Advanced Combat Implant

Improved Automation Gloves (For +5 DEX bonus), these are the best gloves in the entire game, regardless of class

For your party, it really is just personal preference

Since you're going ranged and blasters you would probably get best effect out of consular to start with - unless you really want the extra skillpoints from Sentinel.

Regarding your party - using another melee character will probably work, unless you need extra skills coming through. Handmaiden (assuming you're a male char) for the melee, and either Bao-Dur or T3 if you need skills (Bao-Dur is probably better since he's a better fighter).

But wouldn't that just make it fun? :)

But really, if you're going to find strange and absurb ways to finish a game (not saying that is, but I can see the road this might be leading down) it's probably time to move onto another game. *SHOCK* :(

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.

- John Lennon

I personally prefer the Mandolorian disntigrators with pinpint scopes mandolorian chambers and ryth cell (i think that's the one that gives masive criticals. Along wiht these guns I use sniper shot and sometimes rapid fire.

If your going as an assasin then you should start in it's preliminary proffesion of sentinel. You will git the skills requied to succesfully sneek, plant traps, and sabotage the enemy.

one benifit of being a gardian-assasin, as i found out in k1, sneek attack damage is added to force jump dammage.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

But wouldn't that just make it fun? :lol:

But really, if you're going to find strange and absurb ways to finish a game (not saying that is, but I can see the road this might be leading down) it's probably time to move onto another game. *SHOCK* :lol:

If you're referring to saying HK cannot use melee weapons - then it's not a choice, you physically cannot give him melee weapons (without a mod). Trust me - I LOVE the idea of HK wielding a big double sword :) The only better thought is T3 wielding two swords :lol:

Unfortunately the game doesn't allow either to be given them...I suppose you can just give them NO weapons and they may punch them or something...

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

Droids set on 'ranged' script will default to attacking enemies with their bare hands (Or in T3's case bare feet), but you can neither give them melee weapons or melee feats-which would seem a major drawback to an assasin droid......

Hehe - just love the animation of T3 just ramming the baddies :D