Exile Gender Bug?

*thinks* ok, I've never heard of this happening before, maybe someone else around here has and can help you better, but I'll throw a few ideas out. (I'm assuming here that you are playing the PC version btw);

It could be a problem with a corrupted save game, first thing to try is to run scan disk, it takes time true but you'll have lost nothing more than this. Start a new game and see if you get the same problem. If you don't then the problem is the saved game, you could try the save game editor that might allow you to change things (Never used it so someone else would have to tell you about the that). If you do get the same problem the only thing I can think to try is to uninstall and reinstall the game and see if that helps-you will not lose your save games during uninstall, unless you opt to delete them yourself.

Not sure what else to advise really, you could try looking on the lucasarts message boards-they have a technical section that might include this problem and how to solve it, I think there is a link in the FAQ thread.

Wow, that is odd. I've never heard of that happening before. I only have the Xbox version and still there's a bit of gender confusion there, but dancing as a male in the female cantina dancer's clothes is somewhat disturbing.

That is most hilarious bug EVER :devil:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Trying to imagine Disciple in the Princess Leia costume... :thumbsup:

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

it's gonna get really ugly when Mica and Atton starts hitting on you.. :thumbsup:

When I met Atton it was really strange, he sounded a bit gay for me... Only later I realised that the game thought I was a girl.

Oh and btw, He dances in male underware, not in that fancy suit xD

Edited by Question Mark

*thinks* ok, I've never heard of this happening before, maybe someone else around here has and can help you better, but I'll throw a few ideas out. (I'm assuming here that you are playing the PC version btw);

It could be a problem with a corrupted save game, first thing to try is to run scan disk, it takes time true but you'll have lost nothing more than this. Start a new game and see if you get the same problem. If you don't then the problem is the saved game, you could try the save game editor that might allow you to change things (Never used it so someone else would have to tell you about the that). If you do get the same problem the only thing I can think to try is to uninstall and reinstall the game and see if that helps-you will not lose your save games during uninstall, unless you opt to delete them yourself.

Not sure what else to advise really, you could try looking on the lucasarts message boards-they have a technical section that might include this problem and how to solve it, I think there is a link in the FAQ thread.

No wonder Vogga fell asleep

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

it's gonna get really ugly when Mica and Atton starts hitting on you.. :ermm:

When I met Atton it was really strange, he sounded a bit gay for me... Only later I realised that the game thought I was a girl.

Oh and btw, He dances in male underware, not in that fancy suit xD

Did he say damn when you found clothes in Peragus? :lol:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

That's funny. Why can't I encounter funny bugs like this.

I've gotten the Handmaiden while I was using a female Exile, so it's not unheard of for the game to confuse the player's avatar's gender... :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

delete this plz

Edited by Xard

Now I got an even worse bug - The game thought I was at the beggining at Peragus when I was at Nar Shadaa in that underground arena...and my main character was Mira! Result: almost no vitality, so I activated cheats. Far worse - I'm forever stuck at that underground complex with the wookie magically reborn and Kreia telling that it's not time for talk. Just GREAT!

Edited by Question Mark

Did you use the KSE to change your gender? If so, that would be the reason for the error... o:)

KSE? I don't know what it is but no, I didn't use anything like that.

KSE is a program that allows you to edit KOTOR save games, with it you can give yourself any of the equipment/items in the game or change gender etc. I've never used this program, and don't know where you would get it, but if you can find it you should be able to change the gender of your character which might help solve the problem. I think there is a meantion of the KSE in the FAQ section, but I'm not 100% sure if there is a link to where you can get it.

Man, you got some very weird bugs. I've never hears anyone else getting those (and KII has MANY bugs).

I guess there's nothing you can do about it, maybe TSLRP fixes those too though. Well, you can hope so

Now I got an even worse bug - The game thought I was at the beggining at Peragus when I was at Nar Shadaa in that underground arena...and my main character was Mira! Result: almost no vitality, so I activated cheats. Far worse - I'm forever stuck at that underground complex with the wookie magically reborn and Kreia telling that it's not time for talk. Just GREAT!

To be honest, I'd uninstall and reinstall the game from scratch if I were you. That's two very weird bugs in one session. Don't keep your saved games - start again with a new character. This game improves the second time you play through anyway. o:)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The gender bug doesn't anoy me very much, but the other one really pissed me off. Fortunetly I managed to load a previous autosave.

Right from the first moment I started playing the game I reallised it was very buggy, but there are some bugs that are really anoying (and, unfortunetly, they seem to only happen to me)!