Think you have the right stuff?

mr insomniac

But nobody takes Walsingham seriously as a mod or a man who will send out piranahs in the mail.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If it flaps, don't open the package.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Typo. Message reads "Will have live piranhas NAILED to them"

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You're failing to grasp the overall improved unpleasantness of using live animals. Particularly using dangerous live animals. It will impart a degree of desperate and undue haste in the workmen.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Especially when they can't bite you because they are nailed to you.

Unless you nail them in a certain spot, if you catch my meaning. You know, where something sticks out perpendickular.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Like your foot

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Like the nose!

THE NOSE!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I'd happily volunteer. I've gone without human contact for years, this would pose no challenge.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

What are we then? Fractions of your fragemented consciousness? oh....wait...nevermind.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I didn't say I was going without today. Just that I have before.

Lack of gameboy charger might be a problem, so I'd just have to bring a book worth rereading and the people in the program together could trade books around.

Between Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Final Fantasy IV-VI, Metroid Fusion, Golden Sun, the Legend of Zelda Oracle games, and the GBA Castlevania game I have, I could do a couple of years in complete isolation.

I hardly recognize society as it is.

Except that you're not in complete isolation. You're with 5 other people. There will also be radio contact with the outside world, on a 40 minute time delay.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I wouldn't mind going through this. It does sound like fun.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I wouldn't mind you going through this either

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Willl we still get his trademark posting while he's in the can? Gods, can you imagine both of us getting picked? "I'm sorry, Sand. I'm afraid I can't do that."

-Elwood Blues

Except that you're not in complete isolation. You're with 5 other people. There will also be radio contact with the outside world, on a 40 minute time delay.

Which is why it would be so easy.

5 other people? That's more social contact than I usually get in a year. Now that I think about it, that might be too much for me.