The Music Thread

SteveThaiBinh

Enter Shikari - Take To The Skies (album)

\o/

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Hevein - Hold Fast

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Frank Black - I Burn Today

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Alamaailman Vasarat - J

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Marc Ribot - Kedem

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Alamaailman Vasarat - Pelko Antaa Siivet

I'm digging this, very jazzy, yet ethno.

kirottu said:

Tim Sparks - Ravayah

Fejd - Arv

kirottu said:

Alamaailman Vasarat - Lent

kirottu said:

Gladys Knight And The Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia

Incidentally, this was the #1 song the day I was born. What was it on your birthday?

Mine is Milli Vanilli - Blame it on the Rain.

I'm listening to/watching my new Frank Black Christmass DVD.

Incidentally, this was the #1 song the day I was born. What was it on your birthday?

"I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor. :ermm:

No tunes at the moment. I listened to the first 2/3rds or so of Radiohead's "The Bends" album on the way to work this morning. Favorite track contained therein: "High and Dry."

Ally Kerr - The Sore Feet Song

Edit: "What was it on your birthday?"

The Cutting Crew - I just died on your arms tonight

"Must've been something you said" :)

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Some The Kinks-song

kirottu said: