KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 23

I don't think EA has anything to do with it. Just because they will own Bioware in the future doesn't mean that it has any influence on the contract between LucasArts and Bioware. LucasArts is the publisher, they will release the game, there is nothing EA could do to change that. Especially since the contract between LucasArts and Bioware was signed before EA bought Bioware.

If anything, it has to do with Bioware currently having Mass Effect on the market and LucasArts being close to releasing The Force Unleashed.

I don't think EA has anything to do with it. Just because they will own Bioware in the future doesn't mean that it has any influence on the contract between LucasArts and Bioware. LucasArts is the publisher, they will release the game, there is nothing EA could do to change that. Especially since the contract between LucasArts and Bioware was signed before EA bought Bioware.

If anything, it has to do with Bioware currently having Mass Effect on the market and LucasArts being close to releasing The Force Unleashed.

Hello , new here , first post.

I am really looking forward to Force unleashed , but I would much rather have KOTOR3.

Im all about story crafting so I like RPG's alot and I think its a real shame we have to wait so long for the next game.

I'm gonna start playing one of the others again today I think , while I wait.

What magazine was this and what was the date of the article? Is it a new magazine or the statement by Obsidian from many years ago that they would like to make the game?

It's a new magazine over information about sequels they'd like to see. It also talks about Gears of War 2, Hitman 5, a new Tomb Raider, and an Elder Scrolls MMO. Most of it is just them saying what is already known about the prospects of these games. And it's the old Feargus quote about how they would like to make it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

What magazine was this and what was the date of the article? Is it a new magazine or the statement by Obsidian from many years ago that they would like to make the game?

It's a new magazine over information about sequels they'd like to see. It also talks about Gears of War 2, Hitman 5, a new Tomb Raider, and an Elder Scrolls MMO. Most of it is just them saying what is already known about the prospects of these games. And it's the old Feargus quote about how they would like to make it.

I see. It would have actually been somewhat disappointing if the quote was new, as it would indicate that the game is not in development yet! I think it is a reasonable assumption that some kind of KOTOR game is already being made. Let's just hope its a proper single player RPG.

I fail to see how any assumption made without any evidence can be considered reasonable. Unless we count the Bioware Lucasarts deal as evidence! Then it's reasonable. <.>.>

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Well d'oh, that's been clear since LA stated they won't leave franchise behind

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)