mission ?

in kotor I ,did mission ever find her brother griff . just wonderin . it never happened when i played ?

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

And IIRC you have to have Mission talk to that one girl before heading to the spoilerized location otherwise you won't be able to finish it. Or at least that's what happened to me on my first playthrough of the game.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

And IIRC you have to have Mission talk to that one girl before heading to the spoilerized location otherwise you won't be able to finish it. Or at least that's what happened to me on my first playthrough of the game.

Any more news from the 30th is it out or not.

how did u get her to talk to the women ?

I believe you need to beat the game twice for the Easter Eggs to show up - once dark side and once light side. There's a few more in the game which I haven't seen mentioned on the forums at all.

Im not sure if thats the way to do it...But you just talk with mission enough and when you leave the ship a lady will come up and talk about Missions brother and tell you where he is, You then would need mission in the party and talk to the lady(as mentioned above) and i guess it will have mission talk with her somewhat.

I believe you need to beat the game twice for the Easter Eggs to show up - once dark side and once light side. There's a few more in the game which I haven't seen mentioned on the forums at all.

Im not sure if thats the way to do it...But you just talk with mission enough and when you leave the ship a lady will come up and talk about Missions brother and tell you where he is, You then would need mission in the party and talk to the lady(as mentioned above) and i guess it will have mission talk with her somewhat.

o ok thx again :]

If you decide to kill Griff and mission is not in your party then she will forever think that Griff is still being held by the sand people.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Maybe she attacks and you get to kill her!

Or you could do my fave

Let Zaalbar kill her instead

:brows:

dats my favorite to :]

Guest Accept

Or you could do my fave

:brows:

Of course thats your fave. You are full of death and hatred. :)

-----------

And... Ot: Well... I didn't use Mission a single time I believe. But she was quite an interesting char, tho.

Or you could do my fave

:)

Maybe if you have the carpet and Mission in your party

he'll do it there!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I've killed Griff with Mission there - the convo options to get there include Mission being nasty to him. After it's done she give the whole "maybe it's for the best" speech.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Or you could do my fave

:cat:

:) Why do something nasty when you can have someone else do it for you.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

if you want something done right6 do it youreself...besides it would give you more pleasure and you have

to fight zaalbar either way

no, he follows your command without too much fuss. You don't need to fight him either way.

Fortune favors the bald.

if you want something done right6 do it youreself...besides it would give you more pleasure and you have

no, he follows your command without too much fuss. You don't need to fight him either way.

if you puit him in your party again he says you made me kill mission or you killed mission and some more dialog and then he attacks you

if you puit him in your party again he says you made me kill mission or you killed mission and some more dialog and then he attacks you

Isn't that only if you bing him on the star forge with you?

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Isn't that only if you bing him on the star forge with you?

Yes - If you take him with you after the incident then he goes nuts eventually. I didn't have it in my DS game though - I had Bastila and HK as my forge-raid squad ;)

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...