Funny Moments in KOTOR2

Any HK-47 line is great.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Kreia: It is good that you have never wondered what lay beneath her robes, if her alabaster skin was as white and unblemished as her face.

Or if perhaps she bore the scares of slavery... and if that would stir you more. If perhaps her deferent tone would change once you held her by the throat, and showed her how far a Jedi can fall.

Kreia's funny, but what was that really about? Atton? Sion? :bat:

That was supposed to be what you were thinking. The thoughts she pulled from your mind.

Installing the Pacifier module on HK-47 is always priceless.

"But Master, think of the kids!"

Ive only ever found that once...is it random or is there a certain place you can find it?

"that was the weirdest thing i've ever heard.You echani have some serious problems"

(Granted the poem is so sad its funny)

Exile to Handmaiden after asking about echani Poems

Edited by apploud

Kreia: It is good that you have never wondered what lay beneath her robes, if her alabaster skin was as white and unblemished as her face.

Or if perhaps she bore the scares of slavery... and if that would stir you more. If perhaps her deferent tone would change once you held her by the throat, and showed her how far a Jedi can fall.

Kreia's funny, but what was that really about? Atton? Sion? :wowey:

That was supposed to be what you were thinking. The thoughts she pulled from your mind.

I've never thought about her like that. Couldn't she be fishing for a reaction? Or projecting her own experiences? It could just be her way of warning you as well.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

• 2 months later...

i had a funny moment whilst killing a cheata thing i ran at it the rest of my party ran away!!!!! what scaredy cats since i killed it in 1 critical hit!!! lol!! when i found them again they teleported (they dissappered) and turnd up where i had been fighting!!!! lol!!!

Chewy :brows::brows::lol::lol::):);):thumbsup:

Chewbacca