MAKING A REAL LGHTSABER

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT ATTEMPTS TO MAKE A REAL LIGHTSABER. I RECALL A MAN WHO ATTEMPTED TO MAKE ONE AND HIS ATTEMPT GOT HIM KILLED. ANYWAYS I WANT TO TRY TO MAKE A REAL LIGHTSABER. I BELIEVE IT CAN BE DONE. IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS ABOUT HW TO BUILD A REAL ONE I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTIONS, TIPS, ECT.

Fake poster.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I think this might just be the most stupid post I've ever seen. He could make it worse by L33ting though.

Ok, here's how you make one, you must hunt animals in the wild jungles of Dxun, and eventually you will find all the parts. Then you must return to your ship and ask your Ithorian technician. If you don't have one, ask your local plumber. He knows more than you think.

Oh, and don't forget the power crystals. For these you may have to travel to the destroyed plains of Dantooine and slash your way into a horde of spider-like creatures with legs in their faces. You will come upon a hive though, be cautious the creatures can be poisonous. Again, only an ithorian technician or a plumber (preferably an italian who wears flashy red clothes) can assemble it correctly. Though only the plumber knows the secrets, special arts and uses of the mysterious power crystals.

Do not fail. Or the Order of flashy red clothed italian plumbers will banish you and you will never be able to get your lightsaber or learn of the hidden powers of the Force.

May the Force be with you, plumbadawan.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Just posting his name, topic and the entire message in caps lock says on what intelligence level this topic is based on.

Period

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Same thing as the other thread. Let's be a little more polite/restrained, please. If you think a post is spammish or trollish etc., use the report system instead.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts