How was the next day?

Fenghuang

Bah, **** it all. I'm trying to reinstall NWN2, but there are certain files that aren't being transferred. It says the .cab is corrupted. This happened when I reinstalled BG2 recently (been having computer trouble) but it hasn't affected the gameplay at all so far. The problem is that the updater program says the files I have on my system are "incorrect" and won't allow me to update my game past 1.077

**** this.

What is your degree in sand?

A Bachelor of Science in Literature.

I took so many hard and soft science classes that I qualified for a BS instead of a BA.

Oh, congrats to your sis, Laozi. Make sure you corrupt the child well. :woot:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Earlier today I became an uncle, little Madisyn was born 7lbs. 13 ounces. Kudos to my sis for carrying around the tot upside down in her belly so she wouldn't get broken or anything.

Upsidedown internal tot carrying is to be commended. :woot:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'm going to UK next monday. it is a study trip to Wales and London and has basically us odd 30 students talking to various locals and handling assignments.

I mean, that is how it reads on our schedule, the actual reality is going to be...rather more liquid. We spend the first week in Abergavenny(we'll be staying at this place called T'yr Morwydd House) and Cardif and most of our hours will be going to prepare for exams and such, but I hope there's plenty of time to hit the local joints and "multitask". I actually have university entrance exams on 24th and I don't know how I'm going to manage that "last moment" reading when we are so occupied without sacrificing most of my free time, but I'll see.

The second week has us touring London(hq is Fairway hotel near King's Cross) and indulging on the culture. We actually have a lot of prearranged museum time, so I don't have to take time for that, but I do intend to see a play or two, for example I've heard great things of Shakespeare Abridged. I just don't know where yet. And I hope Tower tour doesn't kill my budget.

All in all, it is going to be awesome.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I've been up for nineteen hours. My folks and I made a road trip for my grandma's 90th birthday. I tripled the odometer reading on my new SUV, and didn't smoke inside it on the five and a half hour trip down, where I let them drive for a spell, nor the four hour drive back (where I wouldn't share the wheel). Now I have to be at work in another six hours. I predict a long morning ahead.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I didn't do much today but I watched The Fountain (good movie), and pretty much chilled all day. This is the third weekend that this one chick was supposed to call me to hang out but didn't so I'm guessing this is all one just one sick joke but w/e there are other girls I can pursue...most likely next semester. :'(

The girl in my math class also didn't send me the power point for our project even after reminding her 3 times the last 2 classes. It just seems like the levels at which women are unreliable, incompetent, and frustrating have exponentially increased these like 2 or 3 weeks.

Edited by Fionavar

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

New computer works!

Note to self: keep titanium flaps on front of case out of the CD treys way.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Calax will you go out on a Man Date with me? :blink:

manly manly or just :meh: manly? (we need a Meh smiley.)

we aren't going to like go watch sweaty strong men fake wrastle are we?

We will conquer an entire village of nubile virgins manly.

And watching sweaty strong men would be TEH GAY. Are you TEH GAY Calax, because I don't think I can go on a Man Date with you if you are.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

We're cool then. Actually looking at my wallet I do not have the funds for a Man Date at this point in time. Maybe after payday assuming I haven't found a comely lass to spend my time with.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

We never did go and see Hot Fuzz did we?

or G-House or Spiderman trey

I saw Spiderman 3. Not a bad super hero movie. Better than the first, worse than the second. It just felt crowded buit I got my $5 USD worth.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Really tired of windy, cloudy, overcast, or a combo of the above, days.

If I wanted that type of spring/summer climate, I'd live in San Francisco.

Hubby's been working on the old van, trying to get it shaped up for some vacation journey's. We're thinking about making a bedframe for it, that would be set off the van floor so you could store gear under it. We're tired of tent-camping; it's a pain when you're the sort who moves from site to site every day as you're driving the roads here and there.

I think this is gonna be a fun summer. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

:)

That is the weather outside my window right now.