How was your day?

><FISH'>

Florida won against UCLA and going to the National Title game. :(

That was a highlight of my day today as well. I am finally back from my three day vacation in Orlando. Hit Disneyworld, Islands of Adventure, and Universal Studios. Disney was meh, as usual. My friends and I were only interested in the smallish rollercoasters. When we hit IA, it's a different story. Dueling Dragons, The Hulk, Spiderman, Popeye's, etc. We went on almost everything. Then we got to Universal the third day and just finished up with the important rides/shows like T2 and the Mummy. It was a pretty good. I went nuts over the Pirates because I saw the new additions, went on D&D three times in a row, and found out that Ellen Degenerous was there at Islands with us riding ice on D&D and that's why the line was over a hundred and twenty minutes long. Boo on Ellen, yay for my vacation.

That was my three day weekend.

Edited by Omelette

Well, tonight at the second job I got to take some 30 packs of beer and convert them into six packs.

First I had to load the cans into this press like machine...

tehpilzy9.jpg

then you pull the handle, and the little red cups cover the tops of the beer cans

tehpil2bb2.jpg

It was about as much fun as I could handle after working since six in the morning.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I went to a party last night. We were 2 guys and 10 girls. 8 of the girls were dancers! You can imagine the perfect bodies.. :grin:

After the party we went to a club where a punk group called "The Kristet Utseende" played. It was awesome but I forgot to bring my toilet brush. Next time. At least I got to dance with the dancers. Good times!

Hanging with strippers is always a good time. Always. I know you Swedes like to get crazy but whats with the toilet brush?

I know you Swedes like to get crazy but whats with the toilet brush?

It's a thing this particular band has. Not sure about its origins myself, but you're supposed to wave a toilet brush above your head instead of a lighter or your hand. Preferably a clean one.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Seriously, I still didn't know about that last part until they had thrown me out of the concert. Who would've thought? I mean, what's a little fecal matter going to do?

Edited by Blank

And with that we have arrived at the end of this day ... perhaps we may explore another day w/o the transgressions that really are not appropriate for our 'G' rated family fun fora ...

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: