Need advice on UnderArmour

Eddo36

This is what I'm buying. It's made by UnderArmour. It absorbs sweat and keep you really warm, however it is said that UnderArmour products melt in radiant heat or fire. And the last thing I wanna do it scar my face. Any thoughts or experiences?

5503black.jpg

i see skiers wearing it all the time. in fact, i even questioned one guy at the top of peak 8 (breckenridge) one day since he was wearing ONLY an underarmour top, which amounted to not much more than thermal underwear. i at least had a shell on top of my thermals. he claimed they were warm enough that he didn't need a coat (it was spring and sunny, but the top of peak 8 is still 15-20 F in the spring).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

You could probaly use a few facial scars, it would give you a little bit of the mystique. Plus anything to take the attention away from those blank eyes

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You are a ninja, and I claim my five pounds.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

...however it is said that UnderArmour products melt in radiant heat or fire.

The same could be said of any synthetic garment.

Why would you be wearing cold weather gear near radiant heat or fire anyway?

Worse. Case. Scenerio.

You never know what may happen in a combat situation.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Worse. Case. Scenerio.

You mean like a guy eating his own head?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Maybe he is out of beef jerky? :woot:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Maybe he is out of beef jerky? :woot:

Let him eat biltong.

-Elwood Blues

First the gun with a night sight, then a combat knife, and now ninja gear? What are you up to this time, Eddo, invading Syria? :woot:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

You are beginning to worry me Eddo.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

A normal person would not stick his head in a campfire, but this is Eddo we're talking about here.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

First the gun with a night sight, then a combat knife, and now ninja gear? What are you up to this time, Eddo, invading Syria? :)

It's all merely a collection. Just liked how they dressed up in Resident Evil and I want to be prepared incase zombies attack. Just a legal fantasy.

I do write stories on it so I get a tad into it, to write the stories better.

Edited by Eddo36

So some of it's writer-research? I can understand that. That's partly how I first developed such an interest in ancient weapons and battle tactics, myself.

Not that I write anymore ... but it's amazing how much research you can end up doing in order to make certain things in a novel be believable.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Worse. Case. Scenerio.

Maybe you don't, but you're not possessed with my infinite knowledge and wisdom.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It's all about immersion. It reinforces passion. Incase anyone wanna read one I wrote to understand-

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1138307

Walter G22 bullpup: $429.99

Flame resistant balaclava: $39.99

Smith & Wesson combat knife: $69.99

Eddo staking his reputation on hordes of Shakespearean vampire zombies: Priceless

There some things money can't buy. For everything else there's JaguarCard now with only 86.5% APR!

manthing2.jpg

It's all about immersion. It reinforces passion. Incase anyone wanna read one I wrote to understand-

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1138307

Walter G22 bullpup: $429.99

Flame resistant balaclava: $39.99

Smith & Wesson combat knife: $69.99

Eddo staking his reputation on hordes of Shakespearean vampire zombies: Priceless

There some things money can't buy. For everything else there's JaguarCard now with only 86.5% APR!

:thumbsup:

This thread is over! Nobody is going to top that post!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

My fantasies focus more on white sandy beaches than masses of rotting corpses.

EDIT: Actually, I mustn't lie. My fantasies, or rather my dreams are about driving fast cars and the horror of trench warfare.

-Elwood Blues

Yeah, but you're weird Wasl.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, but you're weird Wasl.

You say that after you've careened down that section near Mort Homme wood in a testarossa, flinging champagne bottles at pickelhaube wearing types.

-Elwood Blues

That almost sounds like fun. :brows: Maybe. :sweat: