NHL

Darque

At least I can trim this...

I'm guessing they didn't make a miraculous comeback. I stopped watching after the first... :woot:

EDIT: Ouch...

Yeah Ouch, they PULLED Luongo. Thats how bad they were doing.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Nice work, Jersey. You couldn't even sell out your first game of the second round. That's just plain embarrassing come playoff time.

Detroit had a good 2000 empty seats as well...

Winnipeg needs to get their team back.

Edited by Oerwinde

Devastatorsig.jpg

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one, Oerwinde. At capacity doesn't their arena hold like 15000 people? That's not enough for Gary. He'd rather put a team in Nebraska.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one, Oerwinde. At capacity doesn't their arena hold like 15000 people? That's not enough for Gary. He'd rather put a team in Nebraska.

How many seats is Columbus filling? Or Atlanta? Or hell, even the former Jets themselves Phoenix?

Edit: Just checked some attendance stats. Looks like the Islanders are the best situated for a transfer. Their attendance looks to average out to 12-13k per game for the last 2 seasons, while all the canadian teams sell out or come close to selling out.

Edited by Oerwinde

Devastatorsig.jpg

See, but Gary doesn't care about Canada that much. He knows that the six Canadian teams will be able to support themselves financially, for the most part. Personally, I think he's trying to get hockey into lesser known markets , like Carolina and Atlanta, in an attempt to make the NHL more viable to american tastes. Because that's where the money is.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Going into the 2nd OT for Ducks/Canucks here... looking tired. GO 'NUCKS!

Devastatorsig.jpg

Is Bulis greased up or something? It seems like he's managed to just slip out of about 5 bodychecks along the boards there in OT. :sorcerer:

EDIT: Holy crap. *hopes he didn't wake anyone up* Hurray! Cowan scores. Banked it off Giguere.

Edited by Deraldin

Guest Accept

Great for Canucks. (Even do i hope they'll be beaten in the series, so that the Sedins' will join up in The World Championship... :shifty:)

And yes. Today it begin. The World Championship, that is.

Sweden - Italy.

And the only NHL-player we got in Sweden at the moment is Alexander Steen...

...hooray. :sorcerer:

Edited by Accept

Is Bulis greased up or something? It seems like he's managed to just slip out of about 5 bodychecks along the boards there in OT. :sorcerer:

EDIT: Holy crap. *hopes he didn't wake anyone up* Hurray! Cowan scores. Banked it off Giguere.

Did you see the shot from inside the net? Its like it just phased through his pads or something.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Is Bulis greased up or something? It seems like he's managed to just slip out of about 5 bodychecks along the boards there in OT. :ermm:

Did you see the shot from inside the net? Its like it just phased through his pads or something.

No. I must have missed the net cam shot. I saw the usually centre ice zoomed in shot and one from right above Linden along the boards. :)

Edited by Deraldin

Is Bulis greased up or something? It seems like he's managed to just slip out of about 5 bodychecks along the boards there in OT. :grin:

No. I must have missed the net cam shot. I saw the usually centre ice zoomed in shot and one from right above Linden along the boards. :)

Theres no place for the puck to get through. It just suddenly appeared on the other side. Cowan is some sort of wizard.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Jesus,enough with the overtimes already!!

Why? Because the CBC overtime montage just keeps getting longer and longer? :yucky:

EDIT: Nevermind. I see New York and Buffalo are trying to challenge Vancouver and Dallas.

Edited by Deraldin

RANGERS WIN! RANGERS WIN! RANGERS WIN!

Jagr, Avery, and Lundqvist are awesome!!!

OT is awesome! I love long OT games.

More hockey = Good!!

P.S. How in the blue blazes is neither Jagr or Avery not one of the three stars.

The 3 stars should've been Lundqvist, Miller, and one of either Avery or Jagr (probably Jagr).

Geez... did NHL.com watch the same game I did? Morons.

P.S.S. The refs sucked in that game. It's like theyw ere trying to give the Sabres the victory. HAHA! They failed in their mission!!! worst officiated game of the play off thus far,. and there have been some doozies.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

in overtime games the 3 stars are always the two goaltenders plus the guy who scores the game winner.

Anyway, the Canucks need to change something with their power play, obviously what they're doing doesn't work.

Devastatorsig.jpg

What little I caught of the Ranger/Buffalo game was limited to short bursts of sattelite radio. I caught some of the first at lunch, a little of the third on coffee, then the first overtime on the way home. Then Rosival scored right when I pulled up at my second job an hour later. I had my window rolled down and got a few looks when I 'whoo hoo'd' at that point. Then I just said 'Rangers win in double overtime?' and they nodded and kept on .

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif