body modification

Shryke

I'm typically not a fan of excessive piercings and tatooing.

Having said that, there is one girl in my department that is gorgeous, despite some piercings. She used to have nose rings and whatnot, but lately seems to only have three studs just below her bottom lip. I'm guessing removing those ones would probably not actually look as good. They also don't look too bad, because they are subtle, and maintain symmetry and whatnot. She looked good before, but now she's just gorgeous. A dead ringer for Elisha Cuthbert.

Edited by alanschu

Personally, I'd have hooves instead of feet, to save on shoes.

SATAN!

LUCIFER!

OMFG TEH DEVIL R WALKING AMONGSTS US!

I was thinking Dan Simmons' Hyperion more.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I wouldn't get implants or tattoos myself but I won't judge those who decide to get them. Its their life and not mine so its not my business if someone gets or has body modification implants or tattoos. Some tattoo designs are pretty damn cool, especially some full body tattoos.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Personally, I'd have hooves instead of feet, to save on shoes.

SATAN!

LUCIFER!

OMFG TEH DEVIL R WALKING AMONGSTS US!

Well, duh!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't like tattoos or piercings. I can stand ear and navel piercings, but more than that is just ugly. Discreet tattoos can also be nice, if they're well placed and of tasteful designs. I've even seen a few lower back tattoos (lovingly known as tramp stamps) that have looked nice.

I would guess 90% of everyone in Sweden between the ages of 15-23 has at least one piercing or tattoo. It's a trend that's been going on for a few years.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I've even seen a few lower back tattoos (lovingly known as tramp stamps) that have looked nice.

I've heard them referred to as "ass antlers". :lol:)

I very, very rarely see a design that I think is worth even a momentary adornment, let alone a lifetime's worth, which is why I generally don't see the attraction in tattoos. then again, remarkably infrequently, I see one that I think is actually worthy of the "art" label, as it transcends mere graffiti and becomes something sublime.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I doubt most adult stars do the job because they enjoy it. I doubt it's exactly enjoyable. If you haven't noticed, the films don't really show what it is in actuality.

Speaking of which...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

On the contrary, mopping floors is a great spiritual effort exercise. Buddhist monks do it all the time.*

If you'll go at me with "and that's why they never score", you're so, so low.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

It sure as hell beats mopping floors in a men-only monastery in the middle of flamin' nowhere! :brows:

You see, I got it all worked out.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

My younger son doesn't wear a watch.

I wear a watch sometimes so that I can be on time.

My older son has a tatoo on one leg - a picture of a dragon.

My wife has pierced ears. One hole for each ear! That makes two - two holes for earings. She wears two rings also. She's a flashy one she is!

Hmmm.

We are not into body modifications or decorations much I guess. :D

But I can appreciate them on others. (w00t)

Edited by Colrom

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

I don't think I would get anything implanted on my eye, since that is such an important and sensitive area. I wore earrings and eyebrow rings in high school and college, but I got really annoyed at all of the hassle and maintenance that went along with it. I have about twelve tattoos and will be getting a thirteenth in a few weeks.

I frequent many boards frequented by Englishmen who have this curious problem with "chavs". When everyone else is saying it, it's easy to let it out yourself.

I'd recommend staying away from Sociology official forums however. The classism flying around there is rampant.