body modification

Shryke

I like my natural scars. Forehead, tongue, giant gash on my knee, and a significant gash on the underside of my forearm.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

i have a nice straight scar on my arm from a night of drunken kinkyness, and i was thinking about maybe getting some scarification and incorporating it into some design

at the moment, i have absolutely no piercings, brands, tattoos or anything, but i have indulged in quite a fair bit of play piercing in the past. and i know enough people in the scene to get as many cheap tattoos/piercings/brands/etc as i could possibly want

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Tattoo on your eyeball? Gross. Why would you want to do anything with your eyes, you may screw them up and go blind.

I have plenty of scars and tats on my body.

it's not a tattoo, it's a tiny implant thingy

wouldn't go for it personally, but it still looks pretty funky

and you already have tats? elaborate! :D

Edited by Shryke

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'm not a fan ornamentation. I don't like jewelry and I wouldn't want to wear jewelry that I can't just take off.

Saw this somewhere:

Men only have three items of jewelry: wedding band, wristwatch and dog tags, and you can only wear two at once.

:bat:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I would never get that.. no way am I gonna insert anything of that kind into my eyes..

I already have contactlenses.. no need to **** up my eyes even further!

who would do this? :bat:

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm not a fan ornamentation. I don't like jewelry and I wouldn't want to wear jewelry that I can't just take off.

Saw this somewhere:

Men only have three items of jewelry: wedding band, wristwatch and dog tags, and you can only wear two at once.

:lol:

I do dogtags and a pocket watch. Does that make me weird?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I went to college with this guy..... http://www.myspace.com/the_lizardman

He hadn't tattoed his face or had the brow implant yet but his tongue was forked and his teeth were filed. My roommate played rugby with him and said he used to scare the **** of their opponents in scrums by sticking his tongue out at them.

Edited by Stewdawg24

"I'm god. I may not be 'The God', but I'm definately a god." - Ground Hog's Day

Visit: http://www.paulvomero.com/

I don't pity anyone who has that done, but I do think their need to stick out could stem from something easier to fix psychotherapeutically than having your skull changed into a miniature log ride, or whatever. On the other hand, they have a healthy disregard for the mortal coil, and that's all to the good.

Personally, I'd have hooves instead of feet, to save on shoes.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Tattoos and piercing are art, but what would be the point of having a little heart on your eye? You can only see it in the mirror, that's a bit egotistical.

I have a septum piercing and both nipples done. I would stretch my ear holes but I haven't got around to it yet. I am picky when looking at tattoos or drawing my own. I don't get the point of navel rings or temporary piercings. When I got one nipple done it felt like there was a nerve that ran across to the other making it tingle. :rolleyes:

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

It is now possible to place an eyeball implant into the surface of the white of the eye. Not only is it possible, but, at least in the Netherlands (where euthanasia is also allowed), it is a legal procedure offered by eye clinics under the brand name JewelEye.

Double Ewe Tea Eff?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT