Favorite Quotations

Guard Dog

He merely drapes extreme left-wing rhetoric in silky braggadocio... again... and again... and again. It's tiring. Plus, dude makes Jigga sound meek and gentle; he's ego spans galaxies and he's politics are so dense they go supernova*.

*Yes, I know next to nothing about astronomy.

*Superdense objects famously end up as black holes, depending on whether they transcend their Schwartzchild radius and are above their Chandrasekhar limit; otherwise they might just end up as white dwarf or neutron stars.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

That which is long divided must unite. That which is long united must divide"

-Lao Che.

That one came to me while watching the US President's speech tonight.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

He merely drapes extreme left-wing rhetoric in silky braggadocio... again... and again... and again. It's tiring. Plus, dude makes Jigga sound meek and gentle; he's ego spans galaxies and he's politics are so dense they go supernova*.

*Yes, I know next to nothing about astronomy.

*Superdense objects famously end up as black holes, depending on whether they transcend their Schwartzchild radius and are above their Chandrasekhar limit; otherwise they might just end up as white dwarf or neutron stars.

I'm pretty sure that supernovas that don't become black holes don't become white dwarves, because the stars that contain a lot of mass, but below the Chadrasekhar limit, are the ones that become white dwarves. In fact, all a black hole really is is a neutron star that has enough mass to put the event horizon above the surface of the planet.

Was it Iron Hide's missle launcher? It was Iron Hide's missle launcher.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think I'd be sort of happy being a **** with a broken nose.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Was it Iron Hide's missle launcher? It was Iron Hide's missle launcher.

He started off with an energy sword, then a large chunk of shrapnel. He finished him off with a laser pistol while using Hot Rod as an autobot shield. Prime got owned.

Anyway, the uncensored quote comes from here: http://nationspunched.com/people/191

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The thing is, if you punch that person for not being a nerd, it'll only end badly for you. Because they are not a nerd, their ability to fight back dwarfs your own.

So while they may be a **** with a broken nose, you'll be getting your butt whooped. Probably by many people that don't like the fact you just cheapshotted one of their friends (which they'll have, since they aren't nerds).

Your definition of a nerd is rather narrow, no?

Nerd: Pejorative applied to anyone with an above-average IQ and few gifts at small talk and ordinary social rituals. Wouldn't you rather be a nerd other than someone with average or below average IQ but gifted with tasks such as small talk and ordinary social rituals? :D

Back on topic: 'They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist...' - Civil War Union General John B. Sedgwick, last words.

That's typically the definition I see applied to nerd as well, but I figured I'd play along.

I didn't realize that Sedgwick was killed in midsentence, but I do remember him giving a rally speech about how they were safe from gunfire, and then was picked off with a long range shot. Must have been wonderful for morale.

Edited by alanschu

Back on topic: 'They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist...' - Civil War Union General John B. Sedgwick, last words.

:bat: I forgot that one!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

"The cemetery, the church and rectory form one enclosure; thus at nighttime I am still keeper of this garden of the dead, where my spiritual children lie at rest. My greatest pleasure is to go there to say my by beads and meditate on that unending happiness which so many of them are enjoying."

- Father Damien

Not bad, Gandhi was inspired by this guy.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Violent American revolutionaries crack me up. The civil rights movement in America is very serious, and the amount of racism I see there is frightening. But I grew up knowing South African revolutionaries. When they said the Man was trying to kill them, they were actually telling the truth. See, which makes your man there quite funny. It's like listening to a British 'gangsta'.

Dude immortal technique is so awesome lol. He's like some kind of central american heritage mixed with black and all he does is songs like that pretty much. I'm a sucker for good rhymes even if they are about things I don't really relate to at all.

Edit: And for a "gansta rapper" he's actually pretty smart. I'd imagine he's pretty well read for some of the things he writes about.

I have nothing against smart black rappers. I was probably one of Ice-T's first British fans *stamps zimmer frame on the floor*. Which is precisely why some silk and perfume dandified cretin wannabe Che Guevara gets me laughing at them.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Thomas Sowell

There is nothing on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man

-George R.R. Martin

Thomas Sowell

I wonder if the people he tortured and excecuted at the Isla de Pina felt the love? Why kids idolize this monster is beyond me.

Are you talking about the people who betrayed him and the Isle of Pinos?