Teacher accuses 4-year-old of sexual harrasment

jaguars4ever

sound advice.. if we were in Kindergarden..  ^_^

she became my girlfriend 11 years later :rolleyes:

yeah but unless you have a timemachine or something .. playing kids games now ain't exactly the best way to meet your future misses today.. :rolleyes:

she would probably think you were a nutjob or something..

Fortune favors the bald.

isn't the teachers aide in Prek/k a mother who's got more time on her hands than she knows what to do with?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

isn't the teachers aide in Prek/k a mother who's got more time on her hands than she knows what to do with?

Sometimes. My high school had a program in which students would get credit for going out and being aides at elementary schools. A lot of college-age teachers in training do one-on-one tutoring and such. I got to work with 4th graders, who were old enough to have a concept of personal space and didn't hug.

yeah but 4th grades are like 9-10 years old right? there's a very big difference, as this kid was 4 years old.. and they don't have a concept of personal space.. if they want to hug you, they do - if they want to kick you, they do.. passionate little beings - but not sexual..

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

What about 12 of them all day? Can we have a chat?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'd like to say "Only Texas!" but that sort of thing could easily happen anywhere in the US with the politically correct enviroment we are living in.

<_<

I remember my first stint with being somewhat sexually aroused. I could not have been older then 4 or 5 and I had this hot babysitter. She was the daughter of one of my mom's friends and in highschool if I remember correctly. Anyways, I used to be deathly afraid of the dark so we slept in the same sleeping bag together and I vividly remember getting this feeling in my pants when my leg brushed against her smooth, shaven, womanly leg. Oh, god I remember those being some of the best two days of my young life. Staying up late watching movies, eating all the Pepperidge cookies I wanted, dancing my heart out to Thriller. Alas, Cindy Adamschauch, where are you now, now that I need you? If only I had stolen that kiss like I had wanted to.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'd like to say "Only Texas!" but that sort of thing could easily happen anywhere in the US with the politically correct enviroment we are living in.

<_<

I remember my first stint with being somewhat sexually aroused. I could not have been older then 4 or 5 and I had this hot babysitter. She was the daughter of one of my mom's friends and in highschool if I remember correctly. Anyways, I used to be deathly afraid of the dark so we slept in the same sleeping bag together and I vividly remember getting this feeling in my pants when my leg brushed against her smooth, shaven, womanly leg. Oh, god I remember those being some of the best two days of my young life. Staying up late watching movies, eating all the Pepperidge cookies I wanted, dancing my heart out to Thriller. Alas, Cindy Adamschauch, where are you now, now that I need you? If only I had stolen that kiss like I had wanted to.

m rite here!

I used to be a teachering assistant in a school for young kids

that are 'special' they tend to get there hands and heads

in rather unsettleing places sometimes..

But its hardly sexual harassment they just dont know any better!

And yes I did only do it so I would have something good on my CV/work reference.

sure .. what do you want to chat about?

A/S/L?

Pics? S2R.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

ZOMG...KENT B!

Seriously, what do you folks make of this?  Is this just the another step in the hypersensitivity of "sexual harassment"?  It's seems that these days you have to watch your mouth and look over your shoulder lest a female colleague "overhear" a joke and file a suit. 

Alternatively could this some expedited contortion of the Oedipus Complex or something? 

And no, we can't ask Jesus, lol.

How could this happen? I been to Waco, it's a nice place with nice people...In less Waco's the one next to Dallas. Than it that case Waco's a horrible place with horrible people.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I don't know.

I'm sorry gentlemen, but this is drifting in unsettling and irrelevant directions. It's a significant issue, but one that we don't seem to be able to address appropriately.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.