Dark Sector

Morgoth

Gamespot previews Dark Sector

Also take a look at the new screenshots and concept art.

Remember Dark Sector? That game from the Co-Unreal developers that was announced in 2000 (or 1999?) as an innovative MMO-FPS?

Well, it's still in development, but "slightly" changed. :))

I thought the old setting they've showed a year ago was pretty nifty (Splinter Cell meets Starcraft. Big exoskeletons too! Morgoth always likes big exoskeletons!). Now the setting has been changed again, no space marines anymore, instead we now get weird robo-doggies and even weirder WW1-Terminator-Mutants-Rusky-Style thingies (wait, that actually sounds awesome.... but still looks meh).

Well, still, if the gameplay delivers (supposed to be a mix of RE4, Splinter cell and FPS), I'll definitively keep an eye on it. There aren't that many action/FPS games out there that stimulated my interest lately, but DS still remains a little mystery to me. Hopfully in a positive way.

Oh and don't worry, it has been turned into a single player game. :(

In before lock!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

"faaaaank juuu!"

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy