How old is Revan?

Mid twenty, depends on how old the picture in starting the game is.

For me, I choose the mid-twenty, like Mace Windu.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Thank you mod.

Eh, I think DS atton's avartar is cool, too.

Well, that's older than Master Yoda! 900 years old. But Revan is...3017 years old? Unless you made a mistake or the whole EU made a mistake.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Yeah she's kinda hot, and I don't even like those kinds of chicks.. Anyway, considering that all of the people from KOTOR are corpses now, I'd think he was WOW I don't even know... But he's REALLY old now... Yoda doesn't look a year over 500!! ;)

Edited by daronlarth

He's lying to you. The datapad that you find on the Starforge planet that was Revan's diary says 32, so about 34 by the time the game takes place.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

But what you peeps should be asking yourselves, right about now, is: does it really matter? I know, I know, life is hard and killing your idols harder and the abject idea of maturity and old age especially in the presence of as powerful a being as the Great Lord Revan is a grave thing to muster, master, etcetera... not wholly impossible but not easy either, anyway.

Does it matter? Course it bloody does!

I mean imagine if Revan was like ewww 60 and gawping at Bastila and all those other chicks or the old dude who was bald and black and cynical and touching and caressing them in their sleep or when they were like totally not there mentally man that be pretty gross so what if he's 43 who are we to judge I mean sure it's kinda or sorta or like totally eww for him to be in the present of Bastila who is a total babe and not for old guys cause old guys are the uber eww and their faces have got wrinkles and dirt stashed round their floating body fat not to mention hair eww eww eww hairy men are totally gross which is why my Raven was perfectly shaved all the time and anyway I'm totally digressing here my apologies what we should be focusing on is the fact that old age is a natural process and we don't wanna mess with mother nature cause then what have we got left get me homey what we got left nothing that's what nothing and anyway it's not like Revan was that bad a dude even if he's old I guess he could still serve space burgers or something.

Don't listen to then, they're both a couple.

Couple of morons!

Oho, zing!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I dunno man I've got a huge wrinkle cause people used to beat me up with crowbars and one day this big-ass peep he had a really really impressive crowbar and he was like chasing me and stuff and I was running as fast as I can run baley run don't let the bully get you run run and I was running faster than ever not traipsing not loitering around aimlessly but running like a mad Durango but this dude he was a total Hummer so he catches up to me and hell I'm cornered cause he a fat motherbugger but lo and behold a tree it's a tree not really big but hardly emaciated either so even though I'm not much of a climber I try to jump in the air catch the stump and make my way up but instead of a perfect superb jump I trip on my shoelaces and furiously hit my head on this protruding architectural thing peasants adorn their porches with booom bang my forehead is totally screwed man and I've got this fat-ass wrinkle more like a scar right in the middle now I'm thinking Revan being a soldier must have gone through stuff like that too right right right?

I know homeboy I know but you gotta put these things into perspective Malak was an ugly-ass bugger I mean don't get me wrong that was cool and I got his whole ooh ooh I'm tall and ugly and fit and evil shtick that's deep man but it just ain't for me you roger but Revan he was pretty and had his whole future ahead of him a scar like that oh man a scar like that would've splattered his luck with the ladies I mean sure it didn't ruin mine but like I can benchpress the likes Akebono and Bob Sapp Revan he was a frail-ass dude you get me yeah so you can't expect this pimple-wrecked dude not to get all wrinkly after all those years of uncooperative birds and incredibly ugly adjutants it just don't flow that all.

No no no they all say that man and they're like show me show me let me see it but when you actually fasten your pants hard enough and suck up your beer gut so as to not make a boob of yourself and look in the mirror and think I'ma do it I'ma do it I will survive and you play with your hair in anticipation perhaps even chew on your nails and there's plenty to chew till your lady drops by so you're like in your living room and she's staring at you and you're staring at her and go like this is it I'ma do it I'm down and you all of a sudden insert both hands in the large concoction of hair and dirt and bubblegum you call a haircut and make like Moses and split it in the middle so as to reveal your shame she starts crying and bawling cause it's not a pleasant sight man it's not a pleasant sight man it just don't flow with the ladies that all I know.