Pictures of your games...

Darque

The force has corrupted his face!  :ermm:

He looks better for it. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Too bad that unique warlock look disappears as soon as you put any kind of different armor on the character. I stopped playing mine as soon as I saw that she was going to look like my fighter and everyone else. Way to take a shortcut with unique character appearances, Obsidian.

How do shadows look on your 8800? Sure they look good in the screenshot, but on my computer they tended to dance around the character's features unrealistically, even at high shadow settings, so I ultimately gave up on them.

Too bad that unique warlock look disappears as soon as you put any kind of different armor on the character. I stopped playing mine as soon as I saw that she was going to look like my fighter and everyone else. Way to take a shortcut with unique character appearances, Obsidian.

How do shadows look on your 8800? Sure they look good in the screenshot, but on my computer they tended to dance around the character's features unrealistically, even at high shadow settings, so I ultimately gave up on them.

Huh? I've played a fighter and a bard, and they both looked extremely different depending on what I decided to wear. Heck, the NWN OC barely had any any unique looking gear, it was all the mods that really helped with the unique look.

My point was geared toward the warlock. Look at Bokishi's screenshot and notice the female warlock's appearance. That look goes away as soon as you change her out of her custom initial armor and put regular armor on. Thus the warlock ends up looking like any other spellcaster, instead of having a truly unique appearance as I'd hoped, and assumed from looking at the initial character. Same thing happens to Ammon if you switch his armor out for standard fare.

My point was geared toward the warlock. Look at Bokishi's screenshot and notice the female warlock's appearance. That look goes away as soon as you change her out of her custom initial armor and put regular armor on. Thus the warlock ends up looking like any other spellcaster, instead of having a truly unique appearance as I'd hoped, and assumed from looking at the initial character. Same thing happens to Ammon if you switch his armor out for standard fare.

Interesting thing about this is that Ammon has a full body custom model that doesn't show armor. At least he did in 1.01 when I had him.

Though, I too was disappointed that the Warlock leather's first and last appearance was the starter outfit.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Seriously, what do you expect? If a warlock throws on a conventional robe, they'll probably look like a conventional robe.

A couple of 'shots I took from Heroes V: Hammers of Fate. Not the best ones, but I really love the graphics.

post-31-1167688305_thumb.jpg

post-31-1167688342_thumb.jpg

post-31-1167688813_thumb.jpg

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

You can keep the original suit of leather and use it whenever you want in the remainder of the game. :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Playing Galactic Civilizations II - The Dread Lords..

After a succesful skirmish against the Alterians I have turned my attention to the Iconian Refuge - their influence is growing and I can no longer ignore their presence.. So I have gathered a fleet of specially designed ships (just for them) .. since they have no defence against Lasers, but use them themselves.

Just to be sure I have build alot of support ships, who utilize Missiles (and defend against them as well), if they should change their focus in weapons.

The war will begin in two weeks.. :aiee:

(some of the details are lost in the JPGs, but I couldn't attach BMPs)

post-5477-1167695255_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1167695300_thumb.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.

Started over with a few mods...

Amie and my PC's victory dance!

post-17979-1167847831_thumb.jpg

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"