Diablo 3

Jorian Drake

Darque:

"Though, I have to admit, I haven't played the first diablo yet... though it is sitting on my shelf looking at me saying "plaaaaaaaaaaay me" :lol:'

If you've played the second one, I see no need for you to play the first. It's just like the second one only not as good.

I'm a completist. :)

Darque:

"Though, I have to admit, I haven't played the first diablo yet... though it is sitting on my shelf looking at me saying "plaaaaaaaaaaay me" :p'

If you've played the second one, I see no need for you to play the first. It's just like the second one only not as good.

I'm a completist. :lol:

I actually think the first one was better, had a more darker feeling to it, also it came quite good out to be the one and only hope for a small village against hordes of monsters... the 2nd part is much more of a hack&slash (yep, its possible), and it's clearly made for multiplayer. Also I HATE what they did witht he D1 main char in D2 <_<

IB1OsQq.png

I agree. The first game has a very dark, satanic feel to it. The dungeons were actually creepy.

Diablo 2 was a joke with its neon coloured cats. I think that the monster avatars were actually much worse in the sequel.

Edited by roshan

In original game, one could use ranged weapons without having to click on arrow items, click them again into inventory while worrying about when monster attacks. In D2, one has to decide how to run, when to buy arrows and other things. First one was relaxing while interesting. Second was like hell.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

It's an awesome RPG hack fest! And even better when you are online at Battlenet PKing the noobs.  >_<

Your post count and passion for mindlessness confirm my suspision of you clearly having far too much time on your hands.

*Poke* :lol:

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

It's an awesome RPG hack fest! And even better when you are online at Battlenet PKing the noobs.  :(

Your post count and passion for mindlessness confirm my suspision of you clearly having far too much time on your hands.

*Poke* :p

*looking at DR-s place* :)

I guess you have a lot of free time in the Asylum ;)

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

I used to be interested in the idea of a Diablo3. After years have gone by tho, I no longer care. Even if it was 3D, and even if it held up to Blizzard's general rep for making fun hack n slash games, it would just be more of the same, only it would require a new computer to run it.

And I agree that the first one was a better game - but it wasn't better for multi-player.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts