NWN2 Discussion Thread

roshan

Well if it make the killee all the fastee then you can't blame me. :D

Also: My Drow battlemage is getting pwned in these early stages, due to lack of armor, equipment, weapons, spells and the level penalty. I do hope I level up fast - it's taking forever. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

This bug with the encounter in highfolk is really annoying. I'm trapped behind the wall after

the fight with the lizardfolk leader.

There doesn't seem to be any way out and no one will talk to me. It doesn't seem like the cutscene problem as the screen doesn't go black and I've been controlling my main character.

Anyone know what's going on here? :thumbsup:

Well if it make the killee all the fastee then you can't blame me.  :D

Also: My Drow battlemage is getting pwned in these early stages, due to lack of armor, equipment, weapons, spells and the level penalty.  I do hope I level up fast - it's taking forever.  :thumbsup:

I said it will be balanced when you hit lvl 11-13,

before that you have a hard time becouse of the level adjustment and becoz ya are a mage :lol:

(also the bugs make it extra hard to play)

IB1OsQq.png

Anyone win the game yet or what?

Join the WINNER'S CIRCLE.

For you it's easy to write such things! :thumbsup:

besides, I am simultaniously playing the game with 3...well, now with 4 very different charactes, also trying to get some bugs to mention while playing to help you guys fixin them :lol:

IB1OsQq.png

I'd seriously buy this game if I had the computer power to run it. Christmas+birthday is just around the corner, but I doubt I'll be able to get a good enough computer. Maybe I'll try Oblivion for 360 again.

Can anyone give me an estimate of just how much a decent computer would cost?

I'm not sure, but I'm glad my current setup can run it just above minimum reqs. I've read some of the "upgrade time" threads and their rig's way above my current one. Wouldn't mind getting some of their stuff 2nd hand. Check if you know ppl who are themselves upgrading. Stuff may be 2nd hand but it could tide you over until you've got more cash.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Damned internet connection sucks here. I'll be getting this game soon. I probably won't have time to play it until later in the month, but I'll be getting it. Here's where we get to see if folks are intellectually honest in regards to game length. A lot of folks were screaming about pieces of the sky falling and I'm curious to see what the consensus is and who turned out having it aright.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Damned internet connection sucks here.  I'll be getting this game soon.  I probably won't have time to play it until later in the month, but I'll be getting it.  Here's where we get to see if folks are intellectually honest in regards to game length.  A lot of folks were screaming about pieces of the sky falling and I'm curious to see what the consensus is and who turned out having it aright.

You know, I'm not honestly sure how long I've really sunk into the game. Seeing as how I don't have a job, I'd probably clocked in about 6-8 hours a day in since Wednesday, which puts my grand total around 30-40 hours, and I'm probably 2-3 hours from the end, in my estimation (I could be wrong, of course)

In other news,

considering all the "we don't know who the Guardian was", anybody else here smell a possible prequel? So far in my game the identity of the King of Shadows has yet to be revealed. I don't know how that would work, really, but hey, the idea's out there.

In other news,

considering all the "we don't know who the Guardian was", anybody else here smell a possible prequel? So far in my game the identity of the King of Shadows has yet to be revealed. I don't know how that would work, really, but hey, the idea's out there.

It's not so much that no one knew exactly who he was. Certainly the spirits in the Illefarn Ruins knew who he was. It's more important that he was an individual who gave his life and soul to become the defender of the empire. I think that thematically, it works best to not discuss the specifics of his past. It reinforces his sacrifice.