IGN TOP 100

Volourn

JE (#43) was deservedly placed ahead of the pathetic Oblivion (#57), and the good but heavily flawed KOTOR2 (#87).

That's the good news. The bad news is that the fine but vastly overrated KOTOR1 will likely be higher on the list.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The list continues tomorrow!!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

KOTOR should be higher than JE. The characters were more memorable, the battles were more challenging, and the role-playing was better. JE had better graphics and art (the environments in particular were beautifully done), and I thought the stories of both were very good. In my opinion, JE was a great game, but not quite as good as KOTOR.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

When it comes to characters, i find JE's characters much more memorable. I think they have more distinctive personalities. Well, except HK-47.

I remember some tough fights i had in JE on the highest difficulty level. No matter what the difficulty setting is, Kotor is an easy game.

Story wise, they have their own ups and downs. I can't say one is better than the other.

centinexx.png

JE  (#43) was deservedly placed ahead of the pathetic Oblivion (#57), and the good but heavily flawed KOTOR2 (#87).

That's the good news. The bad news is that the fine but vastly overrated KOTOR1 will likely be higher on the list.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The list continues tomorrow!!!

JE was a very blamd game and I'm amazed it got #43.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

More than peoples' opinion shere. that's for sure. KOTOR better than JE. LOL That's hilarious. And, stupid IGN is dumb enough to agree with that assessment.

JE > KOTOR

Game over.

And here I thought using > with games is a silly idea to begin with.

Ah well, that means I shouldnt' even be in this thread. :lol: Did Torment get any recognition, at least?

Better role-playing in JE? Come on, you had to pick from five or six pre-made character models to start. And the inventory? I don't remember even having much more than a weapon or two and some potions to manage.

Ah well. We all know Volo believes a mind is like an electrical circuit: It works best when closed.

They are both good games, but I think the ranking is justified.

"Come on, you had to pick from five or six pre-made character models to start."

Since when do character models have to do with role-playing? OMG You are worse than the Codex.

Avatars = Role-playing now? L0LLERZ

JE > KOTOR

First, I've never even been to the Codex.

Second, all I'm saying is the avatar selection was a little weak compared to their past efforts. And no, that doesn't make or break the role-playing experience, but it's still an important part of character creation in today's games. Not as important as NPC dialogue or having multiple story paths, but still important.

Go ahead and pimp your favorite games as much as you want, because we all expect you to, anyway.

JE  (#43) was deservedly placed ahead of the pathetic Oblivion (#57), and the good but heavily flawed KOTOR2 (#87).

Wait....those three games made the list of top 100 of all time?

Yea....

Half-Life was 88 or thereabouts, seems like a stunted list if you ask me.

Beaten by FOUR different, and recent, football games, no less.

Starcraft gets beaten by Call of Duty and WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2006, among several others? bah.

Stupid short term memories.

You mean: to cause discussion?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds