Kotor

I just wanted to say that I'm playing KoTOR now, and beside not being able to master swoop racing I'm LOVING it. Truly awesome. That is all. Move along. Keep moving.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I haven't played Kotor1 either...well...I did play up to the point you get the Wookie, but that's it. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

:cool:

xbox or PC Version?

If the latter, you might want to try out the mod that removes the turret mini game from non essential parts of the game :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I just wanted to say that I'm playing KoTOR now, and beside not being able to master swoop racing I'm LOVING it. Truly awesome. That is all. Move along. Keep moving.

Kotor 1 or 2? Kotor 2 I would assume otherwise that would mean you posted in the wrong forum Walsh. :ermm:"

Regardless I hope you enjoy it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

K1 is bull, total bull.

And I still haven't played the second one. 50 euros from a SW game doesn't exactly tickle my fancy.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Heretics! Haven't played K1 yet?

The swoop races in K1 were so much better compared to K2. They should have left it as it was. The card game was better in K2 though.

I agree totally.

K1 FTW! :ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Sounds perfectly consistent with my highly IQ'd self that I'd post in the wrong place. :thumbsup:

And I haven't played either of them all the way through yet. Bear in mind I only got a computer that could run anything made since 1999 two months ago. :">

One thing I did find interesting was the way they took so many elements and put them into NWN. Like the trials and so on. Only somehow they became rubbish in NWN.

I'm forging ahead though, and my neighbours must certainly be haertily sick of the noises of lighsabers in the small hours.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Headphones are a marvelous invention. :D

Also...moving truck in motion...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Walsingham:

"One thing I did find interesting was the way they took so many elements and put them into NWN. Like the trials and so on. Only somehow they became rubbish in NWN."

I too find it interesting how they reached through time and space, brought a copy of KotOR to the year 2002, and so poorly copied parts of it. :ph34r:

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Sounds perfectly consistent with my highly IQ'd self that I'd post in the wrong place.  :thumbsup:

And I haven't played either of them all the way through yet. Bear in mind I only got a computer that could run anything made since 1999 two months ago.  :">

One thing I did find interesting was the way they took so many elements and put them into NWN. Like the trials and so on. Only somehow they became rubbish in NWN.

I'm forging ahead though, and my neighbours must certainly be haertily sick of the noises of lighsabers in the small hours.

Keep us updated. :rolleyes:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

K1 is bull, total bull.

And I still haven't played the second one. 50 euros from a SW game doesn't exactly tickle my fancy.

No offense, but why are you in this kind of forum if you haven't played K2 and disliked K1? Just seems kind of odd. :huh:

None taken.

Because of this, this, that and this teensy thing. I hardly post around the other parts.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Guest The Architect

Hmm, I can understand where people who didn't like KotOR are coming from. For me, KotOR is one of my favourite games of all-time, because I had so much fun playing it. The storyline was 'enjoyable' and 'epic' and the characters were true Star Wars characters; the game had a wonderful 'Star Wars' feel to it and that's why I liked it.

However, despite the fact that the plot was fun and epic and I enjoyed playing KotOR very much, it does not mean I thought the story was brilliant or good and so on. IMO, it is very overrated, because I found the plot to be simple, predictable, clich

K1 is bull, total bull.

No offense, but why are you in this kind of forum if you haven't played K2 and disliked K1? Just seems kind of odd. :blink:

None taken.

Because of this, this, that and this teensy thing. I hardly post around the other parts.

Good definition why you don't must like Kotors to be this community. Didn't someone just register here "only for spam"? I remember topic he made in Wot :)

It has to do something with this forum. My Kotor mania ended long time ago yet I am still here (and have posted nearly 2000 times. I have such a big post count in only one other forum, and I've been there maybe a year earlier than here. It is smaller place so I naturally write less posts but still... :) ) post actively.

Why? I don't really know. This place has something that I can't really define, but it is something that only few forums have.

Whatever this awesome thing is, it has kept me here (unlike in many other gaming forums I've left after my enthusiasm to certain game has run out) :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Why? I don't really know. This place has something that I can't really define, but it is something that only few forums have.

Whatever this awesome thing is, it has kept me here (unlike in many other gaming forums I've left after my enthusiasm to certain game has run out) :lol:

It's called "Volo"

kirottu said:

The reason I stayed beyond Kotor2 is because the people here actually have interesting converstations about "stuff."

On Kotor/Kotor2 - Since I played Kotor2 first and loved it so much, I found it difficult to 'get into' the first one, since it felt like pretty much the same game. I suppose if I'd found them in reverse (proper) order, it might've gone the other way around. :lol: