USA on moon was a fairy tale

The Illuminator

Learning this reality made me a real sceptic about the things usa government or usa organisations claim to be true. And more importantly I have scientific proofs for that like the link I made.

And you are giving conspiracy theorists everywhere a bad name. They know who you are.

Learning this reality made me a real sceptic about the things usa government or usa organisations claim to be true. And more importantly I have scientific proofs for that like the link I made.

And you are giving conspiracy theorists everywhere a bad name. They know who you are.

:o

Seriously dude, arguments like "moonwalk was hoax!!!" have been proven wrong many times. I've seen at least two different documents about this

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

What would be the consequences of the moon landing being a lie. Let's say someone at NASA would confirm it, apologize and then resign. What else? Who the frak cares?

[We really appreciate your lovely contribution to the community!]

Oh yes! The linky was funneh!

Edited by metadigital

:o

Seriously dude, arguments like "moonwalk was hoax!!!" have been proven wrong many times. I've seen at least two different documents about this

How were they proven to be wrong? Is rejecting to give the records a way of proof? It is obviously a proof for the opposite. You cannot persuade me via telling that 'they were proven to be wrong'. You must give solid proofs like a link declaring that nasa has given those records for further examination to detect if they are fake or real. I made a link to prove my theory but you are just telling a personal statement making no proof or sense.

I have no fear from anyone as I've previously indicated. If you shall not make a serious contribution to my thread, ignore it and post your comments on other threads.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

How were they proven to be wrong? Is rejecting to give the records a way of proof? It is obviously a proof for the opposite. You cannot persuade me via telling that 'they were proven to be wrong'. You must give solid proofs like a link declaring that nasa has given those records for further examination to detect if they are fake or real. I made a link to prove my theory but you are just telling a personal statement making no proof or sense.

NASA reference aside, this reminds me how about how the US is handling Iran's nuke case.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

I made a link to prove my theory but you are just telling a personal statement making no proof or sense.

Umm... with link you mean "that" link? :blink::lol:

Conspiracies are mostly just stupid and paranoia and after seeing same ones year after year I find no humor in them (that's why I did not bother much with the link first, just gave a one quick look ((which took something like 5 secs)) and wrote that message).

I can try finding a link, though I suspect that then you say (IF I find something) it is not reliable because it is from internet. :-"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

NASA reference aside, this reminds me how about how the US is handling Iran's nuke case.

Do you believe every word nasa says? Why do you think they reject to give the records? Do you believe NASA is really such a low IQed governmental organisation that lacks the ability to protect or save the most important records of its history?

If you say yes to 1st and 3rd questions and say NASA really has lost the records, then I see no necessarity to make further dialogues with you.

Atreides typed

I think if usa, israel or other non-Muslim countries have the right to have nuclear weapons, then iran must have too. Moreover I wish turkey uses his large uranium resources one day like israel does. However this discussion is off topic and needs another thread.

Xard typed

...I can try finding a link, though I suspect that then you say (IF I find something) it is not reliable because it is from internet...

Then I'm free not to believe 9/11 was without control of usa government as similar sites claim those in other threads in this section. Using the net only to prove 'your' ideology is hypocrism and bigotness and I think I'm mature enough to step back in my argument when I'm convinced that it is illogical.

quick googling gave me this: http://www.gatago.com/sci/physics/relativity/16851657.html

Simply the enlightment of the astronaut in the shadow of apollo spaceship needs spot lights and is against the logic and that's obviously why NASA hides the records.Their prestige is at zero level and noone aware of moon tragedy believes that they really have made it through mars. I think every non-human including spaceship is being destroyed by head sized meteors when they go to space.

I believe 'no' internet article is out of cia's awareness and I believe that they allow articles like mind control articles to be left open to scare the ones who read them, so when they think an article is really dangerous for them, they force the site broadcasting it to delete it. Wikipedia I think is under heavy effect of american imperialism like almost 'all' of the sites of the net. That's my opinion though and I'm not a fascist to make all believe my opinions by any kinds of force.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

Simply the enlightment of the astronaut in the shadow of apollo spaceship needs spot lights and is against the logic and that's obviously why NASA hides the records.Their prestige is at zero level and noone aware of moon tragedy believes that they really have made it through mars. I think every non-human including spaceship is being destroyed by head sized meteors when they go to space.

You can't be serious....

Head sized meteors? Do you have any proof of this?

Thread Pruned: Though there are always temptations to communicate in a manner that is less than caring ... to deride the person is not really part of the letter or intent of the Forum Guidelines.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Has anyone here, including Onur, actually clicked that link? It's a spoof of all those pics used to "prove" the moon landing was a hoax. To poke fun at the conspiracy theorists. I thought the little furry moon aliens gave it away.

Why is everyone serious? ;)

I hope my sarcasm detector is off or defective...

quick googling gave me this: http://www.gatago.com/sci/physics/relativity/16851657.html

I believe 'no' internet article is out of cia's awareness and I believe that they allow articles like mind control articles to be left open to scare the ones who read them, so when they think an article is really dangerous for them, they force the site broadcasting it to delete it. Wikipedia I think is under heavy effect of american imperialism like almost 'all' of the sites of the net. That's my opinion though and I'm not a fascist to make all believe my opinions by any kinds of force.

;)

edit: So now I gave you an article that explains all those "proofs" such as there ain't stars, the strange shadows etc. you won't believe as you think that page is controlled by CIA? And all those sources for that articles (mentioned in the end) are controlled by CIA too?

Sorry dude, I can't take this seriously anymore :lol:

edit2: Though I think that no one is taking this seriously, and you don't have to be genius for that :p

Edited by Xard

Has anyone here, including Onur, actually clicked that link? It's a spoof of all those pics used to "prove" the moon landing was a hoax. To poke fun at the conspiracy theorists. I thought the little furry moon aliens gave it away. 

Why is everyone serious? ;)

I hope my sarcasm detector is off or defective...

The discussion seems to have spawned outwards from the original post.

It seems Onur truly does think that the moon landings were a hoax, given his discussion in this thread.

Either that or he's doing a good job of baiting and continuing things going.

Onur is powerful.

I received a warning yesterday and my post was modified because I hinted that he/she may be a conspiracy theorist which he/she is or he/she is playing that role. But I didn't mean it as an insult at all.

Oh well.

;)"

To Fio: xoxox

Edited by astr0creep

Onur is powerful.

I received a warning yesterday and my post was modified because I hinted that he/she may be a conspiracy theorist which he/she is or he/she is playing that role. But I didn't mean it as an insult at all.

You got a warning for THAT!?!? Wow.

My post was just deleted for asking if he/she was a troll. Harsh to fragile ego's I know, but had to be deleted? Whatever.

To Fio: xoxox

LOL. Add my warmest regards to his friends and family.

Oh yeah, to stay on topic here, the moon landing was certainly faked and was set up by the Illuminati, reverse vampires and the Bush administration.

Ive done a little research and discovered why we faked it. The moon is, in fact, made of cheese. By acting like we already went there we could perpetrate the fraud that the moon is just a dead rock spun off from Earth and forward our plans for monopolizing all orbiting cheese in the solar system. Soon though, such sweet sweet sooness, we will flood the market with cheese and bring the economies of Switzerland, France and Italy to their knees.....Muahahahahahahahahaha............