Chinese foreign media filtering

Atreides

But by doing nothing, you are contributing by your own negligence. :)

noone may make me vote if it shall cause the death of an innocent baby. if noone votes, revolutions occur and even a revolution is better if it shall not cause the death of innocent babies.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

There is no way China can realistically control the access to information for EVERYONE.

They can shoot the people who get through, anywho the USSR seemed to block outside contact quite well.

I think chenese democracy! is by far better than usaish democracy!. Chinese communism is felt like democracy when you compare it with usa politics and appliements.

USA government willingly performs mind control experiments over his citizens even if they want it or not.This is worse than communism.Cuz the lab rats are humans and are unaware of that experiments.

this article gives information about real events taking place 18 years ago and it is not hard to imagine what is the degree of CIA mind control experiments' degree reaching today. Maybe the 9/11 terrorists were hearing voices in their heads telling them that he is Allah or prophet Muhammed S.A.V. and ordering them to commit this suicidal act, but in fact those voices were belonging to CIA agents. This is pure mind manipulating magic being applied via technological resources producing electromagnetic waves like ELF waves.

Thank you for giving us you're great insight on Usian & world politics.

It's a really big pity if you've not heard that as it becomes in your 'own' country. I'm thousands of miles away of usa and have much knowledge than you. That's sure that if I was living in such a country, I'd not vote for anyone.

To be honest, I didn't read your post I just thought it was funny that you made up a word.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

But by doing nothing, you are contributing by your own negligence. :)

noone may make me vote if it shall cause the death of an innocent baby. if noone votes, revolutions occur and even a revolution is better if it shall not cause the death of innocent babies.

Maybe this would be explained easier with an analogy. It won't be perfect, but analogies aren't. Pretend that you were amongst a group of people, say 20, and they walk around and do things that they collectively decide to do. Then pretend that some of them decide they want to kill an innocent person. Will turning away and not giving your opinion help the innocent person?

There are many other factors in elections of course, they are more complex. But you should choose the least evil of the options, not because you want that person to be in office, but because you prefer them over the others.

Innocent babies are gonna die no matter what, so you vote for fewer babies to die, see?

Now as for your revolution thing, they don't occur simply because people don't vote. You have to start them somehow, and the not-voting part is one of the effects of the revolution, not the cause.

If the average US citizen felt oppressed, I have no doubt that there would be a revolution. We aren't all fools ya know. I know many beautiful minds that would stand up in the face of egregious oppression and create their own government if necessary. It hasn't even come to that though, so nobody cares much right now. It might be gradually slipping, but the government won't have too much power before the citizens can do something about it (at this point in time).

There's always the danger of a dystopia though, so we keep mindful of that and continue on for now with our easy lives where the most oppressing thing is rising gas prices.

Edited by Blank

If the average US citizen felt oppressed, I have no doubt that there would be a revolution. We aren't all fools ya know. I know many beautiful minds that would stand up in the face of egregious oppression and create their own government if necessary. It hasn't even come to that though, so nobody cares much right now. It might be gradually slipping, but the government won't have too much power before the citizens can do something about it (at this point in time).

Ah, but you're forgetting all the radio-borne mind-control waves keeping the Usians docile. :o

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Ah, but you're forgetting all the radio-borne mind-control waves keeping the Usians docile. :ermm:

Do not misunderestimate the television!

Blank typed

Maybe this would be explained easier with an analogy. It won't be perfect, but analogies aren't. Pretend that you were amongst a group of people, say 20, and they walk around and do things that they collectively decide to do. Then pretend that some of them decide they want to kill an innocent person. Will turning away and not giving your opinion help the innocent person?

Personally I have to say that I willingly avoid any kinds of communication with low IQed people in my life. Becasue this communication may cause my IQ level to get lover too and this makes me one of them. A person desiring to kill an innocent person for any reason is certainly low IQed. Even if it is for revenge, however if the friends of this innocent person continuously kill this group's innocent friends, and those friends have no power to get revenge like an ey for an eye, this situation is very different.

Killing a person only for fun is different and I'd certainl not be included in such a group. If by mistake, I was with them, I'd oppose that decision and if it is via not voting, I'd not vote or vote against. If those people threatens me with death if I don't vote for them, the situation changes again and different but if they won't harm me for my being against or not voting or leaving them, I'd certainly leave.

There are many other factors in elections of course, they are more complex. But you should choose the least evil of the options, not because you want that person to be in office, but because you prefer them over the others.

I never choose an 'evil' option, cuz in turkey we have the right of 'not to vote' but I don't know usa and I suspect its fascism degree is much than turkey after reading the quote above.

Innocent babies are gonna die no matter what, so you vote for fewer babies to die, see?

I don't believe this statement except for natural medical conditions like a congenitally diseased baby, however nuclear weapons causes congenital defects causing babies to die and I saw that on this site 4 months ago that everybody here nods nuclear weapons and call them nukes.

Now as for your revolution thing, they don't occur simply because people don't vote. You have to start them somehow, and the not-voting part is one of the effects of the revolution, not the cause.

Revolution needs courage and not voting may be the first step on having a little courage against an ideology.

I believe usa government reads the minds of its voters regularly as this is very easy, however the minds of usa citizens is being prevented to be worked efficiently via nerve blockers like alcohol or drugs like marijuhana. As this decreases the brain frequency of usa citizens they are more easily mind controlled and herd with rage with the help of organized events like 9/11. Same method is being tried on the eastern population again with the help of puppets of usa government and rage source is the actions of armies like coalition army in iraq or israelian army in palestine or lebanon. This theatre works effectively and if you desire a revolution you must start declaring it to your government in your minds, via thinking it. Be sure that bush shall be aware of it.

There's always the danger of a dystopia though, so we keep mindful of that and continue on for now with our easy lives where the most oppressing thing is rising gas prices.

As long as someone nods killing of a baby for 'any' purpose with any method, then s/he is hopeless for anything.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

Personally I have to say that I willingly avoid any kinds of communication with low IQed people in my life. Becasue this communication may cause my IQ level to get lover too and this makes me one of them.

One friend of mine works with mentally handicapped people. My friend is a really smart person, and her IQ has not dropped because of her interaction with people who have a low IQ. Your theory is faulty.

Killing a person only for fun is different and I'd certainl not be included in such a group. If by mistake, I was with them, I'd oppose that decision and if it is via not voting, I'd not vote or vote against. If those people threatens me with death if I don't vote for them, the situation changes again and different but if they won't harm me for my being against or not voting or leaving them, I'd certainly leave.

You are focusing on the analogy too much. That's the bad thing about analogies.

My point is, if your solution in dealing with these types of people is leaving, look at your own country. Your government hasn't always made the best decisions. And if I am not mistaken, they supported the "war on terror". Why aren't you leaving the likes of them?

I never choose an 'evil' option, cuz in turkey we have the right of 'not to vote' but I don't know usa and I suspect its fascism degree is much than turkey after reading the quote above.

Somebody evil will get elected. If you vote, that won't change, if you don't vote, that won't change. You choose the less evil option, because an evil option is getting chosen no matter what.

Revolution needs courage and not voting may be the first step on having a little courage against an ideology.

So are you just sitting around, not voting, gaining courage in reality, or are you just hypothetically dealing with these matters online?

If you are not getting courage to start a revolution by not voting, what are you doing to help your nation by not voting?

I believe usa government reads the minds of its voters regularly as this is very easy, however the minds of usa citizens is being prevented to be worked efficiently via nerve blockers like alcohol or drugs like marijuhana. As this decreases the brain frequency of usa citizens they are more easily mind controlled and herd with rage with the help of organized events like 9/11. Same method is being tried on the eastern population again with the help of puppets of usa government and rage source is the actions of armies like coalition army in iraq or israelian army in palestine or lebanon. This theatre works effectively and if you desire a revolution you must start declaring it to your government in your minds, via thinking it. Be sure that bush shall be aware of it.
How do you know you are not the mind controlled one? How do you know that your government has not planted the thoughts in my mind? And don't link me to more websites. They hold no empirical truths, they don't even describe their tests so that I can recreate them. If it can't be recreated, it ain't the scientific method.

As long as someone nods killing of a baby for 'any' purpose with any method, then s/he is hopeless for anything.

Good point, but I don't nod it, and you don't nod it, so what are you getting at?

Blank typed

One friend of mine works with mentally handicapped people. My friend is a really smart person, and her IQ has not dropped because of her interaction with people who have a low IQ. Your theory is faulty.

I ususally don't insult someone via calling him 'mentally handicapped' if he chooses not to communicate with some people for some reason. This is not my style. Would be if I was 10 years younger.

Do you think only 'my' analogies are bad? This is unfair.

My point is, if your solution in dealing with these types of people is leaving, look at your own country. Your government hasn't always made the best decisions. And if I am not mistaken, they supported the "war on terror". Why aren't you leaving the likes of them?

Do you know 'anything' about turkish politics? Can you tell me how many turkish citizens have been killed by the terrorist organisation turkey deals with and how many american citizens were killed by the terrorist organisation usa deals with? Can you tell me what is turkey doing against the terrorist organisation he deals with and what does usa do against the terrorist organisation he is manipulating? If turkey is to idolize usa for some reason, then he must sent atomic bombs not only to the country feeding the terrorist organisation he deals with but also to the countries who are manipulating and feeding that organization.

Somebody evil will get elected. If you vote, that won't change, if you don't vote, that won't change. You choose the less evil option, because an evil option is getting chosen no matter what.

Do the usa citizens 'forced' to vote if all options are evil? That's a big ptyness. In my country I don't vote if all options are evil not to feel responsible from their actions. I wait until a 'good' choice appears.

So are you just sitting around, not voting, gaining courage in reality, or are you just hypothetically dealing with these matters online?

If you are not getting courage to start a revolution by not voting, what are you doing to help your nation by not voting?

At least I'm not voting to evil presidents and mentally fighting against all evilness. That's much more better than helping an evil president like bush or blair.

How do you know you are not the mind controlled one? How do you know that your government has not planted the thoughts in my mind?

Because I'm not voting to any 'evil' one or making people advices like voting for an 'evil' choice. I'm surely out of any kinds of control.

And don't link me to more websites. They hold no empirical truths, they don't even describe their tests so that I can recreate them. If it can't be recreated, it ain't the scientific method.

If you don't want to believe some realities that make you feel annoyed, then you may ignore them instead of critisizing or attacking the mirror of those realities.

Good point, but I don't nod it, and you don't nod it, so what are you getting at?

I'm making a mental war against evil. :blink:

The Illuminator

Blank typed

I ususally don't insult someone via calling him 'mentally handicapped' if he chooses not to communicate with some people for some reason. This is not my style. Would be if I was 10 years younger.

That's great, man, but I wasn't insulting anybody, I was pointing out your flawed logic, that is, because one is around people with a lower IQ does not mean their IQ will lower. I cannot make my statements any clearer, but know that if you think I am insulting you, then you are misinterpreting what I say, as that is not what I am saying.

Do you think only 'my' analogies are bad? This is unfair.

You didn't make any analogies. Also, I don't think your analogies, if made, are any worse than mine are from an abstract perspective that they all suck at symbolizing reality. When I said you are focusing on the analogy too much, I meant that you took the analogy and broke it apart by its peculiarities, when the reason that I posted it was to get you to think about voting.

Do you know 'anything' about turkish politics? Can you tell me how many turkish citizens have been killed by the terrorist organisation turkey deals with and how many american citizens were killed by the terrorist organisation usa deals with? Can you tell me what is turkey doing against the terrorist organisation he deals with and what does usa do against the terrorist organisation he is manipulating? If turkey is to idolize usa for some reason, then he must sent atomic bombs not only to the country feeding the terrorist organisation he deals with but also to the countries who are manipulating and feeding that organization.

Truthfully, I don't know much about Turkish politics. My point was that your reaction to the people in the analogy should've simulated your reaction to governmental bodies.

Do the usa citizens 'forced' to vote if all options are evil? That's a big ptyness. In my country I don't vote if all options are evil not to feel responsible from their actions. I wait until a 'good' choice appears.

USA citizens don't feel forced. We have less than 50% of the population voting. That is the pityness: our country's opinion as a people is not being counted, only half of it. So the person we might actually want isn't being chosen.

And in my experience and knowledge of history, there will never be a "good" choice. One choice will be a better choice, but a president always has his/her drawbacks, something that makes him/her "not good" in the sight of someone.

At least I'm not voting to evil presidents and mentally fighting against all evilness. That's much more better than helping an evil president like bush or blair.

You are focusing on others' actions as a response to the question that was directed at you. I am asking you what you are doing that is so much more righteous than everyone else, who are being manipulated by mind control. If we are in bondage over here, how are you helping me?

How do you know you are not the mind controlled one? How do you know that your government has not planted the thoughts in my mind?

Because I'm not voting to any 'evil' one or making people advices like voting for an 'evil' choice. I'm surely out of any kinds of control.

How do you know people aren't mind controlling you, persuading you not to vote, so that only a few people vote for the bad guy, and the bad guy wins?

And don't link me to more websites. They hold no empirical truths, they don't even describe their tests so that I can recreate them. If it can't be recreated, it ain't the scientific method.

If you don't want to believe some realities that make you feel annoyed, then you may ignore them instead of critisizing or attacking the mirror of those realities.

I am not annoyed by anything you've posted. I am saddened that you believe things that cannot be verified. How can I, let alone you, verify the truth that your websites offer?

Blank typed

Truthfully, I don't know much about Turkish politics. My point was that your reaction to the people in the analogy should've simulated your reaction to governmental bodies.

I think governments or countries shouldn't be considered according to the behaviours of one of their citizens and the main reason why western countries behaving to Muslims as if all of them are terrorists on airports is such generalizations low IQed politicians of those countries make.

USA citizens don't feel forced. We have less than 50% of the population voting. That is the pityness: our country's opinion as a people is not being counted, only half of it. So the person we might actually want isn't being chosen.

And in my experience and knowledge of history, there will never be a "good" choice. One choice will be a better choice, but a president always has his/her drawbacks, something that makes him/her "not good" in the sight of someone.

I hope that 50% manages to produce a 'good' president one day instead of 'evil' ones, otherwise I don't think usa shall last long as Allah does not love evil countries electing always 'evil' presidents. CCCP was a good example. Destroyed in one night.

You are focusing on others' actions as a response to the question that was directed at you. I am asking you what you are doing that is so much more righteous than everyone else, who are being manipulated by mind control. If we are in bondage over here, how are you helping me?

I have already tried to illuminate you via posting a link and further explanations how mind control scientifically occurs and how to fight against mind control. I think this is a 'huge' help.

How do you know people aren't mind controlling you, persuading you not to vote, so that only a few people vote for the bad guy, and the bad guy wins?

I think I have already answered this question in my former post. To add some more statements I can say that I don't think the options in my country are 'evil' when compared with political actions of presidents like bush or blair. If I compare the politicians in my country with bush or blair, then they are by far 'good'. However they are not 'good' according to my personal criters and that's why I'm not voting them. I see some of them as neutral and some of them as worse according to 'my' criters and I won't vote for them as long as they don't pass my criters.

I am not annoyed by anything you've posted. I am saddened that you believe things that cannot be verified. How can I, let alone you, verify the truth that your websites offer?

I think the links I've made about mind control are by far well verified and explained scientifically perfectly. I have already made it simpler myself with a few explanations added to them. That's why I take those articles seriously. If you think it is scientifically impossible, why don't you explain us why it is not possible scientifically. I think I have the medical background to consider your possible medical explanations trying to disprove those realities.

The Illuminator

So, uh, does Illuminator still think that moon landings were faked? Old topic was locked so I ask here :thumbsup:

Btw, what's this "evil" thingy?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

So, uh, does Illuminator still think that moon landings were faked? Old topic was locked so I ask here :)

Btw, what's this "evil" thingy?

As I've not recognized any logical explanations for why NASA refuses to give the recordings of that supposed landmark in the history of humanity and as the claims for the illogicalities in the former memories of those recordings, you cannot blame me for thinking that it was a weak psychological war tactic against CCCP. You don't have to worry I think as no CCCP politicians have discovered those illogicalities until they are destroyed in 90s.

Here is another link touching on the tragedy of missing recordings of fake landing.

The Illuminator

The great thing about English is that you can nod it when a person is speaking it clumsily, which is a pityness.

For what it's worth, I don't vote either, out of despair of being able to make my vote count in any specific way. It is not enough merely to vote against the guy in power since all his opponents are similarly bad in other areas, or even the same.

I'm a on the British left, a socialist, there is no one I can vote for who anywhere near represents my views. Perhaps the BNP, but if you know anything about British politics you'll understand why there's a snowball's chance in Hell of me voting for *them*.

In 1997 I supported Labour. Now I don't. I realise not voting is the equivalent of voting for the status quo but in the absence of any alternative it is the only political expression I feel justified in making. My only comfort is knowing that there are still pockets of Old Lbour in the New.

Anyone want to buy an island with me and start a Socialist Utopia?

Edited by Kroney

Dirty deeds done cheap.

The great thing about English is that you can nod it when a person is speaking it clumsily, which is a pityness.

For what it's worth, I don't vote either, out of despair of being able to make my vote count in any specific way. It is not enough merely to vote against the guy in power since all his opponents are similarly bad in other areas, or even the same.

I'm a on the British left, a socialist, there is no one I can vote for who anywhere near represents my views. Perhaps the BNP, but if you know anything about British politics you'll understand why there's a snowball's chance in Hell of me voting for *them*.

In 1997 I supported Labour. Now I don't. I realise not voting is the equivalent of voting for the status quo but in the absence of any alternative it is the only political expression I feel justified in making. My only comfort is knowing that there are still pockets of Old Lbour in the New.

Anyone want to buy an island with me and start a Socialist Utopia?

I'd much rather we make a Hobbesian utopia. Why can't we just split the difference at Locke and build a family-oriented social contract?

But really, I feel where you're coming from. I was in high school during the 2004 elections here in America, and I tried my damnedest to get people to agree on some noble cause that I had. The conservative state I live in easily threw in its lot with Bush, and my vote was all but invalidated (we have this "electoral college" that essentially chooses our President for us) and I became very cynical and lost faith in our democratic system. Being in college now, and not being sure what I want to do with my life, a lot of people have pushed me towards political science. But when I look at politics in America I see a soul-sucking oligarchy, and I don't want anything to do with it. These days if I vote at all it's because my parents are supporting an initiative and I want to support them. The argument that "I'm voting for the status quo" implies that a vote against the incumbent would make a difference. There's no point.