Unkillable enemies discussion

Judge Hades

Hmm... I figure a full blown, pissed off Garou would be about as tough (as in ability to take damage) as the Kuei Jin at the end...

So KJ health... and the werewolf's agg damage...

You'd still need to use the door to kill it, anything else would eat your ammo and he'd still probably waste you.

He? :)

And why make all this fuss about wolfie, Hades? Did you hijack topics for OVER 2 years for similar enemies in other RPG's (*cough*BG2*cough*) too?

Edit; Damn... now my post makes no sense anymore... :)

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Curious that is. Why do you have such a problems with the Wherewolf if SIMILAR techniques in other games left you cold? :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Which isn't true.

So I repeat the question:

Curious that is. Why do you have such a problems with the Wherewolf if SIMILAR techniques in other games left you cold? :)

And if you WERE able to kill all enemies there without problem WHY would the wherewolf cause you difficulties in Vampire:Bloodlines; considering you were familiar with the "gimmick kill enemy"?

^

Yes it is true.

There was no gimmick kills in BG2. All kills in that game that I made were done by my weapons and/or spells that my characters had in their possession. Last I checked you can't have the observatory in your inventory.

Edited by Judge Hades

Still some had "1 way to kill" techniques... aye? Which was your major trouble.

But now it turned into "should be killable by using inventory stuff"?

Which raises the following question:

"Why do you notice such ways (and bother bitching about it for 20+ pages) in one game while see it as part of the game (like Wolfie is too) in the other?"

PS. Area adjustment to kill enemies was also present in BG2... *thinks back about Shadow Wolves (AAARGH wolves! :)) and light crystals...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

Hassat, you are comparing apples to oranges here. First off any DnDer would know to have multiple different weapons in his or her inventory for there are some weapons that are more effective against an enemy than another. You just don't use a piercing weapon on a skeleton, you use a bludgeoning weapon. You should know this, but instead you rather make fun and attack like everyone else.

Edited by Judge Hades

Hassat, you are comparing apples to oranges here.  First off any DnDer would know to have multiple weapons in his or her inventory for there are some weapons that are more effective against an enemy than another.  You should know this, but instead you rather make fun and attack like everyone else.

And some should know wherewolves can only be killed by silver...which... *gasp* you do not have in your possession during that part of the game :rolleyes:

^

And I killed many a wherewolf in ohter games without silver too... but that just isn't the lore in Vampire; Bloodlines, eh?

PS. Where in the handbook does it says enemy X is permanent stuck on "Near Death" untill I heal them with a spell? (and explain me how it is no "gimmick" too please)

^

You haven't answered my question... AT ALL...

^

Training like "Wherewolf can be killed by silver"

Abilities like "Able to run"

Resources like "a silver door"

??? :rolleyes:"

The posed BG2 event is a puzzle; like the Wherewolf. One wonders why one is "ok" by you and the other hell on earth. What exactly makes the one puzzle better for a game than the other?

^

BG2 had no puzzle combats. They were all pretty much straight forward to me.

Face it; is has.

The question is why you don't want to see that that is the case... and condemn the Wherewolf for something you accepted and found fun in another game...

^