Games you'd like to see a remake of.

Oerwinde

I'd like to see a remake of all the IE games using the NWN 2 engine. That would be sweet.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'd love to see a new version of the original Pool of Radiance (the Gold Box game) with a better engine. The problem is that I know of no engines that would fit that type of game. 3D first person view in the walk mode (like in the original), isometric in combat and zoomed out in the travel mode (overhead map sort of thing).

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'd love to see a new version of the original Pool of Radiance (the Gold Box game) with a better engine. The problem is that I know of no engines that would fit that type of game. 3D first person view in the walk mode (like in the original), isometric in combat and zoomed out in the travel mode (overhead map sort of thing).

Any standard 3D engine should be able to handle that with a little bit of work. Have you played the Natural Selection mod for HL? It's a multiplayer strategy game in which one guy sits in a Command Chair right at the start of the game, and gets a top-down view of the map which he uses to make strategic decisions, while the rest of the team fights in FPS style. Isometric shouldn't be an issue either. It's a simple matter of setting the appropriate camera matrix for the view that you want.

Arcanum with a better game engine which improves the graphics.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Pokemon Blue/Red remake with a 3D engine would be neat. =)

Yas!

\o/

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

No, but close! It's Black Crypt, the best dungeon master clone ever created, even better then Eye of the beholder... I had it on my old Amiga. It would be sweet to play it again, but my amiga is broken, sadly...

And I guess it's illegal to download it as abandonware.

Edited by Zagor