Medieval: Total War II

alanschu

"They are aiming for minimum specs of; P4 1.8 Ghz Geforce4 128."

I've got an Athlon 1.7Ghz, so I should be able to run this on the very minimum specs.

\o/

Edited by sucky

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

:o

Wow, I'll surely have to take a lot of graphic options down then, but I can play it before getting new computer (propably when Vista comes out).

After seeing all screen shots, I assumed that it requires at least Athlon 3000+ processor and at least Geforce 6/ Ati's equal card in power.

Oh my, I can play this game with my old Geforce 4200 Ti and Athlon 2600 :lol:

Yay!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Now I know I'll be able to run it I've decided to be all patriotic and rule the world as England.

\o/

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Portugal will rule all!!!

You're talking about..um....the game, right? :ph34r:

Am I? :ermm:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Ha ha!

Oh, I'm going to play English :ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

The medieval-to-discovery age English are so boring. Gaels to just before Magna Carta is cool, but after that it's pretty boring.

Meh, Portugal are more original.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

While I will play Portugal, in the first Medieval I always enjoyed playing the arab countries.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Ah Reconquista, my favorite historical period.

One of my games is going to be about preventing that. Roma will be the new Corduba. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

The medieval-to-discovery age English are so boring. Gaels to just before Magna Carta is cool, but after that it's pretty boring.

Meh, Portugal are more original.

But I love british longbows :(

Longbows are lovelay.

Though historically speaking, I can't understand why if you, say, conquer the British Isles and have had them under your firm hand for over half a century, why an ambitious King could not adopt the longbowmen himself. Probably balance issues, but still. At least the problem is minimised through mercenaries.

I had that problem with RTW too. I couldn't understand why the Romans couldn't train greek auxiliaries or the scythians adopt some infantry tactics.

RTR implemented culture exhange somewhat, EB even more. I wish MTW2 had that.

kirottu said:

gothic8.jpg

arrrrrrr

kirottu said:

• 2 weeks later...

329515ps.gif

Medieval II: Total War Collectors Edition - Exclusive to GAME

Released:    PREORDER - 10-Nov-2006

Availability:  40 days until release!

Publisher:    Sega

Developer:  The Creative Assembly Ltd

Collectors Edition Contents:

• A collectors edition of the Medieval II: Total War game manual with exclusive cover.

• A bespoke Medieval II: Total War Latinkon figurine based on the actual in-game model and contained within its own packaging.

• A map of the Medieval II: Total War gameworld.

• Four high quality artcards inspired by the art of Medieval II: Total War.

• A special Collectors Edition Building Planner poster.

• The Medieval II: Total War soundtrack specially remixed by BAFTA award winning composer Jeff Van Dyke.

• Exclusive Making of Medieval II: Total War documentary.

Medieval 2 is the latest and greatest game to be released in the best selling and award-winning Total War series. Set in the years 1080-1530 the most turbulent period in European history, the game combines a vast, deep-thinking turn-based strategy campaign with the most cinematic, epic and brutal real-time battles ever seen in the genre.

A vastly enhanced version of the Total War engine vividly portrays the pure bloodlust of Medieval warfare with massive battles of more than 10,000 troops splayed across new graphically rich environments. For the first time in the Total War series each troop is an individual, garbed with the rich heraldic colours and glinting arms and armour of the period.

On the battlefield they

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Cool just like before.

"The Medieval II: Total War soundtrack specially remixed by BAFTA award winning composer Jeff Van Dyke."

That might mean something to me, if I knew what is BAFTA :)

"Charge assassins to wipe out enemy generals and witness their cold-hearted killing first-hand with assassination movie sequences."

(w00t)