Medieval: Total War II

alanschu

That, I did. And he was my favourite super-hero when I was a little boy.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'll have to ask Daniel Radcliffe, then. <_<

I've been searching the org for info on this, and I've discovered that, apparently, people's names for all the factions except the English ones are completely screwed up. One possible name for a French general for example, is "Bureau". Also, there are a few Russian names that are actual swear words. It's kind of hilarious...

Isn't the name Harry Potter actually in the game?

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

I have no idea, although I wouldn't be all that surprised.

Edited by Pidesco

Heja Sverige!!

I've been playing some with the Lands to Conquer 2.0 mod, and the AI is fairly sucky. It declares war on you left and right, and most of the time they get their collective arses handed to them. I (playing as the French) was also invaded by Scotland, who really should have been more eager to accept my alliance proposals, only for them to abandon a siege on one of my cities in order to declare war on Denmark, who had a city next to mine. :crazy:

Then as I'd taken Rennes and Caen from England, I was finally about to negotiate a peace with them. Their clever action was to buy my diplomat, so that I coudn't open negotiations... :crazy:

It also seems a touch too easy, even with modded battles. I haven't lost a single one, even with the odds against me. Sure, France have some good leaders, like that faction heir, but come on!

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

• 3 months later...

I'm still waiting on the official 1.2 patch before I fire this game up again. There's a leaked version available on torrent sites right now, which fixes many of the issues, but I'm in no great hurry. Hopefully it shouldn't be more than another week or so.

The expansion does look neat, though. I never bothered with the R:TW expansion, but this one looks like it could be worthwhile.

Interesting.

Heja Sverige!!

I'm still waiting on the official 1.2 patch before I fire this game up again. There's a leaked version available on torrent sites right now, which fixes many of the issues, but I'm in no great hurry. Hopefully it shouldn't be more than another week or so.

The expansion does look neat, though. I never bothered with the R:TW expansion, but this one looks like it could be worthwhile.

I still haven't bought it, actually. Though this is likely to get me interested in purchasing the game-plus-expansion package. :thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT