NWN1 1.68 Patch

Volourn

Point. For $80 a month I get from Qwest is unlimited local and long distance phone service, and the fastest residential DSL connection. For $20 more I culd add satellite television. You should move into an apartment that has high speed wireless internet for free. There are plenty of places that have that here in Ames. I plan on moving to one of those apartmens next fall.

I am sure they have some where you live.

Edited by Judge Hades

Point.  For $80 a month I get from Qwest is unlimited local and long distance phone service, and the fastest residential DSL connection.  For $20 more I culd add satellite television.  You should move into an apartment that has high speed wireless internet for free.  There are plenty of places that have that here in Ames.  I plan on moving to one of those apartmens next fall.

I am sure they have some where you live.

Money is tight at the moment. That is too much.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

In fact, I think this was the fastest NWN patch to download for me. I think it was evenq uicker than Hades' 30 second mark!

P.S. You notice that Hades downloaded the patch even though in that Daggerford PM he swore he didn't have NWN installed on his computer anymore and never would again?

LOLOLOLOLLIPOP

He must really LOVE visible cloaks!!! :D

I never said never would again and even if I did say I never would again never should you beleive that for never is such a permanent term and I would never keep a static position on an issue. Never. :blink:

So in other words, we should never believe any absolute claim about your own behaviour.

Really, Hades, I thought you'd tell us something new after all this time. :blink:

IMO Raven has a point since the only real addition of note in the patch was the cloaks, but all those patches and the little fixes/changes do add up, I think.

"I never said never would again and even if I did say I never would again never should you beleive that for never is such a permanent term and I would never keep a static position on an issue. Never."

My bad. I *should* and *do* know better. :D

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Well you could be talking about anything, in that sense. There are two official expansion packs (as in, retail products) from Bioware that each have additional prestige classes, and lots of new stuff. No new races though. If either of them is not what you are looking for, then you might mean either the CEP (go look it up at NWVault) or some other mod; if the former then there are plenty of instructions and links at the vault, though I've never used it myself so I won't risk misdirection by giving too much detail.

Well you could be talking about anything, in that sense. There are two official expansion packs (as in, retail products) from Bioware that each have additional prestige classes, and lots of new stuff. No new races though. If either of them is not what you are looking for, then you might mean either the CEP (go look it up at NWVault) or some other mod; if the former then there are plenty of instructions and links at the vault, though I've never used it myself so I won't risk misdirection by giving too much detail.

I already have Hordes and the other official one.

IB1OsQq.png

I think you must be thinking of the CEP (community expansion pack) although it doesn't have any new classes afaik. Other than that any module which has it's own hak pack will contain some kind of new stuff.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

I think you must be thinking of the CEP (community expansion pack) although it doesn't have any new classes afaik. Other than that any module which has it's own hak pack will contain some kind of new stuff.

Central European Product? :huh:

How come I did not hear about it then? :o

IB1OsQq.png